Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Don't know if it's a reason to be cheerful or a nag but there's a boy in Perth i really like, and i was talking about him this morning to my workmates...then a colleague of ours came up and was chatting to us and we have now discovered after them telling her about my latest man that it's her son.... :lol::ph34r:

She loves me though, in with mother in law already... :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPAH!!!!!

Had this daft cow on last night complaining that she couldnt get the interactive tennis.

She kept talking over me when I was trying to help her so I started speaking louder and louder until she got the point.

She accused me of trying to fob her off so I got annoyed and told her that if she didnt continually talk over me and actually listen she might have seen a resolution.

Wanted to speak to my manager after that!

I got into a wee bit of bother on Tuesday when I included in a note that I asked the person I was speaking to to stand on their head while doing a complicated procedure.

I heard someone the other night saying 'look, you're not listening to me so what's the point of this. You've had 3 chances now bye bye' :blink:

The last bit is funny! I wouldn't have the guts to do that in a note! Too compliant, that's me (only in a work sense mind!)!

Breaking up with someone is bad enough without someone who you thought was a pal sticking their oar in and stirring things up between you and your recent ex when things looked like they might be okay after the split :angry:

I heard someone the other night saying 'look, you're not listening to me so what's the point of this. You've had 3 chances now bye bye' :blink:

The last bit is funny! I wouldn't have the guts to do that in a note! Too compliant, that's me (only in a work sense mind!)!

I get bored easily and when I get bored I do daft wee things to brighten things up. I was told that if the person that got the note complains about it, it's meeting time for me again.

People on ebay who buy stuff then don't pay for it, 11 bloody days and some twat still hasn't paid for a book which costs £2.00 incl postage, its £2 ffs why not pay for it right away, negative feedback awaits you!

Shit draw in the Challenge Cup. Dumfermline at home. Still. it could've been worse, Morton are away to Peterhead.

It really is the shittiest cup around, sooner they dump it, the better.

Could have been worse........

Raith could have got through and you could have got them at home ;)

Tradesmen that are supposed to turn up to fix a hole in the seat of your car, then don't bother their arses to turn up.

That sounds so incredibly poncy. A hole in the car fair enough, missing wheels...but a hole in the seat! Man up!