Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk using their phones in toilets. And I'm not talking about those playing Flappy Birds, or reading P&B in the stalls. It's the twats who are actually conducting a conversation whilst having a shit or standing at the urinal. More often than not they'll just walk out without washing their hands as well. Manks.

Folk using their phones in toilets. And I'm not talking about those playing Flappy Birds, or reading P&B in the stalls. It's the twats who are actually conducting a conversation whilst having a shit or standing at the urinal. More often than not they'll just walk out without washing their hands as well. Manks.

I saw a guy standing at a urinal texting while he was doing a pish the other day. There's phone addiction and then there's that.

Australia Swarley aye?

I found a lot of Australians to be total minks, lived in a nice suburb of Perth and there were folk walking about shopping centres and the like, including the fast food joints etc, wearing absolutely nothing on their feet.

I know I've been out the country for a while but seeing "Tesco" as a mobile provider just looks really, really strange.

I'm in two minds whether to go for a contract next time or go pay as you go (as it'd probably be just as cheap going PAYG tbh). If I go for a contract again it would take some offer from another network for me to leave Tesco Mobile. The biggest draw for me is the capped bill. They give you a buffer and if you use that then that's you; no unexpected extra charges. The reason I left Vodafone was because I was going over my data usage and it was costing me a fortune.

As has been said, they use an O2 signal so I'm rarely out of signal. The offers are cheap as well. I pay £27.50 a month for the Iphone 5c (was the second newest at the time) and get unlimited texts and calls and about 2G of data I'm sure.

I can't stand Tesco a lot of the time but genuinely can't fault them when it comes to their mobile phone department.

I'm in two minds whether to go for a contract next time or go pay as you go (as it'd probably be just as cheap going PAYG tbh). If I go for a contract again it would take some offer from another network for me to leave Tesco Mobile. The biggest draw for me is the capped bill. They give you a buffer and if you use that then that's you; no unexpected extra charges. The reason I left Vodafone was because I was going over my data usage and it was costing me a fortune.

As has been said, they use an O2 signal so I'm rarely out of signal. The offers are cheap as well. I pay £27.50 a month for the Iphone 5c (was the second newest at the time) and get unlimited texts and calls and about 2G of data I'm sure.

I can't stand Tesco a lot of the time but genuinely can't fault them when it comes to their mobile phone department.

If you're a cheapskate you can get a more basic phone (mine was an HTC Desire C a few years back), unlimited calls and texts and one gig for a tenner a month.

People who use decibels when describing pitch/frequency.

e.g. "Your voice went up about 20 decibels into a girly scream"

^^^got a C for Int2 physics

3 cap your data usage, meaning you can't go over it unless you explicitly ask to.

With the amount of wifi around these days a few gigabytes should be plenty anyway.