Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Work in a couple of hours - have hardly slept all week.

Same. I've had to be up before 8am every day this week but I've really struggled to get to sleep, despite going to bed relatively early (12, normally don't go to bed until 2/3am). Sometimes just been lying in bed for three hours unable to sleep, which completely negates the point of going to bed early, but I'm shattered all through the day. I'm scared I'm going to fall asleep in Paisley tonight.

The only reasonable solution to this dilemma is to kick her in the pie.

2 years ago, yes, I would agree with you. A tadge ironic, I know, given the tardiness of my involvement in this.

The new way to go, wi the laddies, in dealing wi the issue of the skinflint flat mate is.

Aggressive eye contact.

Fingering, equally aggressive as the eye contact.

Hope her wanking technique is as tightfisted as her monetary ways. Should mutual support come into play, which it will.

I know you'll agree wi this.

ETA Thank You. You're Welcome.

Edited by Dee Dee

I'm no super sleuth but I'm guessing that no c**t won it.

How did this massive Lotto rollover happen?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35250885

Before last Wednesday's rollover they had a similar article with some statistics researcher or something who was genuinely quoted as saying "The jackpot has increased because the increase in numbers to play has decreased the odds of winning." Well, really.