Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My gf's hair clogs up the drainage grid bit of our shower and when i go for my fortnightly shower i always get water up to my ankles because of all her hair clogging it up as she can't be bothered sorting it herself. I usually pull the hair out then wrap it up in toilet roll and put it in the bin.

My beard clogs up the bath worse than the wife's long hair ever did.

You don't want to stay on my face, but going down the drain isn't good enough either? Make your mind up, FFS.

Adverts for fanny fungus cream, if a woman doesn't know she's virtually toxic downstairs, there's something far wrong.

They should try washing them occasionally.

Made all the worse when it comes on and your teenage daughters sitting watching telly with you.

Adverts for fanny fungus cream, if a woman doesn't know she's virtually toxic downstairs, there's something far wrong.

Made all the worse when it comes on and your teenage daughters sitting watching telly with you.

That advert always seems to come on when I'm eating my dinner. Hearing the word vaginosis puts you right off your Cauliflower Cheese.

I like Bowie as much as the next person but let's not pretend he has been in any way relevant in terms of new material in about 30 years.

I'm just glad I'll sleep easily tonight now that I've heard Kanye West's tribute to him.

...and asks you to pick some up for her when you're at the chemists?

Radio DJ just ended his monologue about Bowie's death with ".. Makes you wonder what happens to music now? Interesting times."

Ah I think they'll cancel music. No point in continuing.

They might as well have once Elvis arrived on the scene. Nothing but derivative pish since.

Wrong thread again, sorry.

I like Bowie as much as the next person but let's not pretend he has been in any way relevant in terms of new material in about 30 years.

^^^^^ Thinks musical influence isn't important unless it's direct and has happened in the last 30 years.

The Beatles influenced performers well over30 years ago who have then gone on to influence other performers. That's how the legacy of musical influence works.

I always wonder how shite music must have been back in the day if The Beatles' stuff was classed as head and shoulders above everything else.

She loves you, yeah yeah yeah, she loves you yeah yeah yeah, she loves you, yeah yeah yeah...

F*ck off!

Edited by 19QOS19

I always wonder how shite music must have been back in the day if The Beatles' stuff was classed as head and shoulders above everything else.

She loves you, yeah yeah yeah, she loves you yeah yeah yeah, she loves you, yeah yeah yeah...

F*ck off!

Yeah, but you think the darts is a great night out so your opinion is invalid.

Seriously though, listen to their stuff after 1964.

F*ck off!

This is from a list of the Top 100 UK singles in 1962.

01 Frank Ifield I Remember You 02 Mr Acker Bilk Stranger On The Shore 03 The Shadows Wonderful Land 04 Cliff Richard The Young Ones 05 Elvis Presley Can't Help Falling In Love / Rock-A-Hula Baby 06 The Tornados Telstar 07 Elvis Presley Good Luck Charm 08 Chubby Checker Let's Twist Again 09 Frank Ifield Lovesick Blues 10 Mike Sarne With Wendy Richard Come Outside 11 Ray Charles I Can't Stop Loving You 12 Joe Brown A Picture Of You 13 Pat Boone Speedy Gonzales 14 Cliff Richard Do You Want To Dance / I'm Looking Out The Window 15 Elvis Presley She's Not You 16 Helen Shapiro Tell Me What He Said 17 B Bumble & The Stingers Nut Rocker 18 Chris Montez Let's Dance 19 Little Eva The Loco-Motion 20 Bobby Darin Things 21 Roy Orbison Dream Baby 22 Del Shannon Swiss Maid 23 Karl Denver Wimoweh 24 Ronnie Carroll Roses Are Red (My Love) 25 Neil Sedaka Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen 26 Del Shannon Hey Little Girl 27 Elvis Presley Return To Sender 28 Eden Kane Forget Me Not 29 Brian Hyland Ginny Come Lately 30 Susan Maughan Bobby's Girl

This is from a list of the Top 100 UK singles in 1962.

01 Frank Ifield I Remember You 02 Mr Acker Bilk Stranger On The Shore 03 The Shadows Wonderful Land 04 Cliff Richard The Young Ones 05 Elvis Presley Can't Help Falling In Love / Rock-A-Hula Baby 06 The Tornados Telstar 07 Elvis Presley Good Luck Charm 08 Chubby Checker Let's Twist Again 09 Frank Ifield Lovesick Blues 10 Mike Sarne With Wendy Richard Come Outside 11 Ray Charles I Can't Stop Loving You 12 Joe Brown A Picture Of You 13 Pat Boone Speedy Gonzales 14 Cliff Richard Do You Want To Dance / I'm Looking Out The Window 15 Elvis Presley She's Not You 16 Helen Shapiro Tell Me What He Said 17 B Bumble & The Stingers Nut Rocker 18 Chris Montez Let's Dance 19 Little Eva The Loco-Motion 20 Bobby Darin Things 21 Roy Orbison Dream Baby 22 Del Shannon Swiss Maid 23 Karl Denver Wimoweh 24 Ronnie Carroll Roses Are Red (My Love) 25 Neil Sedaka Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen 26 Del Shannon Hey Little Girl 27 Elvis Presley Return To Sender 28 Eden Kane Forget Me Not 29 Brian Hyland Ginny Come Lately 30 Susan Maughan Bobby's Girl

I still do Telstar at the karaoke. Edited by Sergeant Wilson