Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

car fucking broke down this morning on my way to the gym. 

Fucking piece of shit. fucking wankers at the garage still ain't picked it up. 

<<fucking heads gone. 

New depths reached of exercise avoidance by Mizfit.

That was exactly what my mum said when i called her asking for a llift home. 

Followed by being branded a fat c**t.

People in management roles that either send emails all in caps, or they send it lower case and incorrectly use commas instead of apostrophes.

Nae wonder the company is fucked with illiterate retards in charge.

car fucking broke down this morning on my way to the gym.

Fucking piece of shit. fucking wankers at the garage still ain't picked it up.

<<fucking heads gone.

Snap.

Except mines broken down in the place I need to be for work. :(

Those army adverts were a young lad or young girl recant the tale of them saying to their parent that they're going to join up.

After being asked why they go on some passive/ aggressive diatribe about making something of their lives and they'll do what they like.

This attitude would surely be beaten/ fucked out of them if they responded like that to orders from their instructor? :huh:

My GF has booked tickets for a show in a few months time with her friends and as it was her who suggested it 4 of her friends said they would give her the money if they sent her details and she ordered them. So she did and the next day two of them had paid right away, the next followed maybe a week later and the 4th just never bothered so about a fortnight after booking them she text her and asked about payment in the nicest way possible. The girl explained how she was skint but would pay after the trip away she was about to go on (funny that eh?) for Easter weekend. That weekend is now a week in the past and no word of her paying up so my GF isn't sure if she wants to text her again or not.

So what's the show you are going to see in a few monthsThrob pal?

Grimbo

Its Mama Mia, think around Christmas time. I'll post Mrs Throbbers number on here so anyone who's interested can get in touch.

Great idea can't see anything going wrong here at all.

Its Mama Mia, think around Christmas time. I'll post Mrs Throbbers number on here so anyone who's interested can get in touch.

It would be wise to post a picture of her at the same time.