Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Throbber's sock could do a better job than this word filter.

How does it cope with more than one John McVeigh is a tit?

John McVeigh is a tit John McVeigh is a tit

Edit: John McVeigh - serious business.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Buy thicker bags ya mink.

Alternatively, cut them up into mini straws.

I generally don't buy the bin bags, but I like the mini straws idea. At what point do they stop being straws and instead become rings?

The national wankathon over Leicester fucking City. I appreciate how incredible their story is this season, but the amount of people actively supporting them is boke-inducing. There will no doubt be hundreds of people kicking about with Leicester jerseys in the next year or so.

The national wankathon over Leicester fucking City. I appreciate how incredible their story is this season, but the amount of people actively supporting them is boke-inducing. There will no doubt be hundreds of people kicking about with Leicester jerseys in the next year or so.

Next season they will be fucked, they'll all want massive pay rises or they'll be away. Ranieri no doubt will get offered a top job abroad or Manu.

They'll be out of the Champions League at the 1st hurdle.

I'm not bitter just blue. Haha

Grimbo

Said jerseys will end up going to charity once the Leicester fad has passed. Soon there'll be wee boys in some poverty stricken third-world country cutting about wearing tops with Drinkwater on the back.

I for one think it's time to welcome our Thai overlords. It's the Russian, Americans and the UAEists we have to worry about.

I'm sure that if Dunfermilne were to win the Scottish Premiership there would be the the same level of bandwagon jumping with people wearing Dunfermline shirts, speaking in funny accents and marrying their siblings.

That advert on TV (Duet chocolate bar I think) where the female singer is singing Moon River and then some bloke joins in with a rap version.

I would deliberately not buy one of the chocolate bars just because of this advert, delicious as they may be.

I for one think it's time to welcome our Thai overlords. It's the Russian, Americans and the UAEists we have to worry about.

f**k them. I can't help but think that a good portion of these Leicester fans attending the games and gloating on social media etc couldn't have given a flying shite about them around Christmas last year. I won't argue that they'll be no different than any other club going through such unexpected success, but still, f**k them. 

I'm sure that if Dunfermilne were to win the Scottish Premiership there would be the the same level of bandwagon jumping with people wearing Dunfermline shirts, speaking in funny accents and marrying their siblings.

Undoubtedly. I don't/didn't have anything against Leicester before their recent success but this collective tugging over them is tiresome as f**k and they haven't even won anything yet. 

f**k them. I can't help but think that a good portion of these Leicester fans attending the games and gloating on social media etc couldn't have given a flying shite about them around Christmas last year. I won't argue that they'll be no different than any other club going through such unexpected success, but still, f**k them. 

Undoubtedly. I don't/didn't have anything against Leicester before their recent success but this collective tugging over them is tiresome as f**k and they haven't even won anything yet. 

I remember it happening briefly with Blackpool when they were in the Premier League a few years ago. Started seeing loads of folk with bright orange tops on, and it wasn't even marching season. Just as quickly, the fad disappeared again. Strange.

Same goes for Chelsea and Man City tbh. I'm sure Spurs tops will increase in number for a while now as well. It's the reason I wouldn't want a sugar daddy taking over QoS or Middlesbrough (more so the latter due to the geography) as folk would think I was just a because of the money :lol:

FWIW I'm certainly routing for Leicester for the rest of the season and after my own teams and my coupon teams, their result is the next one I look out for. Not going as far as buying a Leicester top mind you :lol:

Edited by 19QOS19

My cousin has supported City since I can remember.

For years he had to endure the taunts as they struggled in the lower leagues whilst their far more attractive brothers won everything in sight.

Then the oil money arrives and it's all change. He enjoyed the 1st title of course. Can't blame him seen as Man U taunted them with the wait involved.

But he said the 2nd 1 wasn't very good.

He seems to have grown bored with it all. I can imagine it would be like saving up to buy an expensive car if you were just a working class bum. You'd be over the moon.

Yet if you were a millionaire who could buy a Ferrari every month it would grow old.

Their is actually a downside to supporting a team who has all the money in the world

I have always said I'd hate to support Rangers/Celtic/Man Utd etc. They expect to win every game they play so apart from actually winning the league/cup they barely get any enjoyment. When they score against a wee team it's a polite applause whilst fans of the wee teams go mental at every goal.