Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Even better is the clown who replies to all to ask the original responder to not reply all in the future as it is clogging up people's mailboxes.

We had a situation recently where people were replying all with replying all memes, people being quite abusive about people replying all whilst replying all. HR were involved, people were disciplined.

A lesson in putting distribution lists in the bcc field.

Edited by Swarley

We had a situation recently where people were replying all with replying all memes, people being quite abusive about people replying all whilst replying all. HR were involved, people were disciplined.

A lesson in putting distribution lists in the bcc field.

Does this have any connection to you looking for houses in Scotland?

People who reply to all to departmental emails (about 600 people).

Much much worse than that are the people who respond to them - still replying to all!!

Do you work with 8MileBU?

Monster bought an X-Box just to watch Netflix?

post-12169-14637282383871_thumb.jpg

^^^ Got stuck on Sonic the Hedgehog and has had the hump ever since ;)

I don't understand these people who get so riled with grown men playing computer games. I've been gaming since I was about 7/8 and the technology just now is obviously at it's best. Why would I suddenly stop a hobby because of my age? And at what age was I supposed to stop? The "it's fur kids" argument always makes me laugh. Are these the folk that would be happy to let their kids play 18-Rated titles such as Manhunt and GTA as all games "are fur kids"? :rolleyes:

^^^ Got stuck on Sonic the Hedgehog and has had the hump ever since ;)

I don't understand these people who get so riled with grown men playing computer games. I've been gaming since I was about 7/8 and the technology just now is obviously at it's best. Why would I suddenly stop a hobby because of my age? And at what age was I supposed to stop? The "it's fur kids" argument always makes me laugh. Are these the folk that would be happy to let their kids play 18-Rated titles such as Manhunt and GTA as all games "are fur kids"? :rolleyes:

Monster is going to come on here with a hangover after his apres work bevvy and italic the shit out of you.

Put my order in earlier for my Friday morning rolls, and just been told that they have no sausage! No fucking sausage? What kind of place has no sausage. Fuckin Harry Gow's, that's what type of place.

Seething.

Is it any good? (not for sausage supplies obvs)

It's ok. People seem to rave about it up here, so it's a bit over rated in my opinion. It's also expensive, but it's better than Gregg's for sure!

It's ok. People seem to rave about it up here, so it's a bit over rated in my opinion. It's also expensive, but it's better than Gregg's for sure!

Agreed, there's a wee bakers on Tomnahurich Street in Inverness that's much better than Harry Gows. It's just that there's so many of them that it's well known.

Agreed, there's a wee bakers on Tomnahurich Street in Inverness that's much better than Harry Gows. It's just that there's so many of them that it's well known.

The one right on the corner on the right hand side as you head out of the centre?

The normal condition for all adult mammals who no longer drink mother's milk.

People of primarily Northern European heritage have a particular haplotype (gene) that allows lactase persistence, that allows the use of dairy without side effects.

I also read that Europeans are more tolerant of alcohol because historically it was used for safe drinking water in overcrowded areas whereas Asian countries went for tea and other parts of the world did not have the overcrowding issue.  In other words, if your Chinese friends get smashed after only half a glass of cider then you can blame their great great great great grandparents. 

That's all ours has been used for. Got it for the wean about four years ago, and he played Minecraft on it for an hour before giving up. Think I spoilt him for consoles by getting him his own PC when he was three.

I'll probably buy a used PS3 sometime soon, purely for use as a Blu-Ray player   :o