Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Rugby players getting lifted up at lineouts. It's like someone suggested this as a joke and forgot to say they weren't serious.

Isn't it just clarifying an extant practice?  Even when I played Yooni rugby in the early 80s we all know you'd be supported by a prop/flanker/both when I leapt like a salmon to try and catch a lineout ball.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Trust a Trader dotcom radio adverts.

Don't think I've heard that one but I presume it's one of those where the announcer simulatesthesmallprintbytalkingreallyquicklyandrunningallhiswordstogether. Those really piss me off.

6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd crawl 100 miles over shit smeared broken glass to hear her fart down a walkie talkie.

Behave yourself.

People posting bizzare sexual fetishes as a means of stating they find someone attractive.

ETA: and my consistent inability to spell bizarre correctly. Or is it bizzarre? Bizare?

Edited by Mark Connolly

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Don't think I've heard that one but I presume it's one of those where the announcer simulatesthesmallprintbytalkingreallyquicklyandrunningallhiswordstogether. Those really piss me off.

Nope, voiceover by Paddy McGuinness.

15 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

People posting bizzare sexual fetishes as a means of stating they find someone attractive.

ETA: and my consistent inability to spell bizarre correctly. Or is it bizzarre? Bizare?

Bazaar?