Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Its one of the finest drinking establishments in the country and i won't hear a bad word against it. Have spent some of the best hours of my life in there.

I can understand why you'd think that, assuming the only other pub you've been in in your entire life was The Signal Box in Temple.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have been to loads of other pubs and The Counting House is by far the best i have sat foot in in all my years. The only bar that even came close was the Coogee bay Hotel in Sydney, i liked it there.

Lies.  You're typing lies with your fingers.

I have been to loads of other pubs and The Counting House is by far the best i have sat foot in in all my years. The only bar that even came close was the Coogee bay Hotel in Sydney, i liked it there.

I used to live about a 2 minute walk from the coogee bay hotel, decent enough pub. The counting house is shite though.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I liked the big Wetherspoons in Knightswood area just off Great Western Road, is it still there?

The Esquire House at Anniesland Cross is still there.  And it's still a shitehole populated by the same jakey tinks that inhabit The Counting House but who can't afford the bus fare into town.

23 minutes ago, Adam said:

Pish.  I live on my own and I've got my cat with me now.  Cats are quality.

Poof.

20 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It's only the weakest men who are allergic to cats. The cats stay, you can stand outside and we'll pass you a beer out every now and then. 

I shan't be attending your cattery spinsters party.

Orange chocolate.

I hate how in a box/bag of chocolate the flavouring from this abomination can seep into all the other chocolates. The strawberry chocolates don't pollute the other flavours. The raspberry and lemon ones don't either.

The absolute runt of the fruit chocolate family.