Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

My phone is a fucking idiot. Obviously the football team I search most for is Dundee but it never automatically updates me on Dundee scores but instead lets me know how teams I've looked up occasionally or even just the once are getting on. 

I don't care how Bolton are getting on you dick. 

How are Bolton getting on, asking for a friend obvz?

Grimbo 

18 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Radio just claimed you lose up to 9 things a day. Lot of pish. I'd have no things left.

So far at work today I have lost,

The rag

The plot

My mind

My temper

and my will to live.

That only 5 things not 9 so does that make it a good day ?

15 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

So far at work today I have lost,

The rag

The plot

My mind

My temper

and my will to live.

That only 5 things not 9 so does that make it a good day ?

Day's not over yet.

Played FIFA this morning briefly, and just gone back to it now. Update required and it'll take 3 fucking hours. Couldn't have told me one was due so I could leave the ps4 on rest mode and download it through the day? b*****ding sony/ea. 

9 minutes ago, dayman said:

Played FIFA this morning briefly, and just gone back to it now. Update required and it'll take 3 fucking hours. Couldn't have told me one was due so I could leave the ps4 on rest mode and download it through the day? b*****ding sony/ea. 

Maybe your bung wasn't big enough.

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Continuity woman on Channel 4 talking about some veterinary programme. "... treating a Rottweiler, one of the more trickier patients"

You talk for a living, try figuring out how to fucking do it.

It took me a second reading to realise you weren't upset at calling a fucking dog a "patient".

I am, in case it wasn't immediately obvious.

21 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Continuity woman on Channel 4 talking about some veterinary programme. "... treating a Rottweiler, one of the more trickier patients"

You talk for a living, try figuring out how to fucking do it.

If you're going to criticise others' grammar, you'd be advised to desist from splitting the infinitive. Just saying.

If you're going to criticise others' grammar, you'd be advised to desist from splitting the infinitive. Just saying.

I see your point, but Miguel doesn't talk for a living, I think that was the point of his post.

I've got another eggheads related one. 

When the contestant is given the 3 choice answer. Jez asks the question & contestant goes thru what are not the answers before going for the correct answer. If I was Jez I'd take what they say first & give them a red ex. 

Aaaarggghhh, Jez scream at them I asked what the answer is, not what it is not!!! 

Grimbo 

Our washing machine finally died at the end of last week, and I've spent the last few days trying to troubleshoot the problem and/or get a call-out at a reasonable price. I'd forgotten how quickly the dirty laundry stacks up, so I'll probably be wearing a bedsheet toga by the time the new one arrives on Friday.