Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I couldn't agree more about not taking work home with you, just send a text or email next time they contact you on your day off explaining your stance on the matter then you don't need to sit anyone down face to face with anyone. A rude text/email is best in these situations IMO.

I deliberately stay close enough to my work that I can go home at lunchtime (and things like dropping the kids at school on the way in, etc), and I'm glad I do.  It's a really bad place for being in the canteen, and someone turns up and says "I know you're on your lunch, but......"

It's amazing how, if you're away home for lunch, whatever needs asked about can keep until you come back.

I hate it when deliveries come when you are wanting your break also, b*****ds. 

I used to be in that mindset as well, but at the end of the day the delivery folk are only doing their jobs, if they have a route planned out, they can't help what time they arrive at Places.

2 hours ago, philpy said:

I used to be in that mindset as well, but at the end of the day the delivery folk are only doing their jobs, if they have a route planned out, they can't help what time they arrive at Places.

Unless they arrive at 4.50, then it's a GTF from philpy.

On 01/12/2016 at 06:00, Swarley said:

When a guy twice the size of The Thing from Fantastic Four sits next to you on the bus

Also, guys that sit down next to you then immediately passively-aggressively try to claim space by sitting with their legs in a V shape as if they were attempting to air their baws.

Edited by Hillonearth

18 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Also, guys that sit down next to you then immediately passively-aggressively try to claim space by sitting with their legs in a V shape as if they were attempting to air their baws.

Tell them you were lucky and had mumps when you were a child.

BJ.JPG

3 hours ago, philpy said:

Don't see why they can't just not deliver between 930 - 1030 and 1230-130 when most workers have their lunch and tea breaks, its pretty selfish.