Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

McDonald's adverts.

Maybe they're trying to attract new customers but people who have been before know full well your burgers don't look that.

I also can't help but notice when I visit the people I see frequenting are a little less desirable than the middle class thin people you show in your advert.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Folk on Whats App who seem to think each statement/sentence should be sent separately as opposed to sending a number of sentences in a single message. My phone nearly blew up earlier when I got 22 separate messages one after the other from a mate

Folk on Whats App who seem to think each statement/sentence should be sent separately as opposed to sending a number of sentences in a single message. My phone nearly blew up earlier when I got 22 separate messages one after the other from a mate

I'm quite bad for this

Sometimes I just add things on to what I'm saying unnecessarily

When really it could have just been sent in one message

Being contacted from work when I've left, or on my days off. If it's an emergency or something I need to know then fair enough, but increasingly I'm getting phoned or texted about things that are either not very important or could wait until I'm next in.

Becoming very tempted to ignore any contact from work altogether, but then if I ignore a call or a text I find myself thinking about it until I finally give in and reply. I like and care about my job, but when I leave the place I want to forget about it and focus on my family or friends or football or anything I fancy. Maybe I should get a separate work phone and just turn it off when I'm not actually in the place. Leave them my landline for absolute emergencies but nothing else. I think texting is the problem, far too easy to just send a text.

I'm the emergency contact 24/7. I control it pretty well, until yesterday at 5pm. This c**t called me to say he didn't want his food cooked in oil. Yes that is correct.

Some threads/discussion points are wasted in the Top Five forum. If some of them were just in GN then we'd have some cracking threads going on IMO. 

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Some threads/discussion points are wasted in the Top Five forum. If some of them were just in GN then we'd have some cracking threads going on IMO. 

You should start a Top Five thread on Top Five threads that are wasted in Top Five.