Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some worsecunt currently doing this on a Vodafone ad.

The bellend on the bus? The first and also last time I watched that, I couldn't believe my eyes. Try that in real life and see if the other passengers join in your festive hijinks, ya fucking dick.

My phone has done this really annoying thing recently where it takes about an hour (give or take 10 minutes) to switch on after the battery dies. It doesn't even have an hour's worth of battery once it comes back on either. 

The only thing is that - touch wood - it hasn't yet happened when I desperately need it to come back on quickly i.e just about to leave the house etc.

Still a massive pain in the arse, though.

Just now, smpar said:

My phone has done this really annoying thing recently where it takes about an hour (give or take 10 minutes) to switch on after the battery dies. It doesn't even have an hour's worth of battery once it comes back on either. 

The only thing is that - touch wood - it hasn't yet happened when I desperately need it to come back on quickly i.e just about to leave the house etc.

Still a massive pain in the arse, though.

I'd buy a new phone then.

1 hour ago, resk said:

The bellend on the bus? The first and also last time I watched that, I couldn't believe my eyes. Try that in real life and see if the other passengers join in your festive hijinks, ya fucking dick.

Also the bus, whilst looking like a shitpile from the outside, appears to be some sort of mad luxury coach the likes of which are never used by companies for the pubic

Just now, bennett said:

I'd buy a new phone then.

I'm barely over a year into a 2 year contract. There'd be a hefty early cancellation fee. 

Just now, smpar said:

I'm barely over a year into a 2 year contract. There'd be a hefty early cancellation fee. 

No if you keep the SIM card and put it in the new (not very dear) phone, then upgrade after a year.

Sage advice given for free

1 minute ago, smpar said:

If the phone is fucked take it back, regardless of being over a year old it will still be covered under contract law.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

If the phone is fucked take it back, regardless of being over a year old it will still be covered under contract law.

Is that the case, aye? Might inquire about that. Cheers.

19 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Office Xmas decorators. 

Especially those ones who neglect their job and leave everyone else to pick up their work whilst they cut snowflake daisy chains. 

I keep getting emails from someone on my floor, who I've never met, about prizes for the best decorated desks.  I've had a couple of thinly veiled snippy comments about my desk "looking bare" and "have you not had time to put your decorations up yet?" by folk (women) whom I don't know and have never interacted with.

No, I haven't, unlike you I appear to have work to be getting on with.  f**k off.

I keep getting emails from someone on my floor, who I've never met, about prizes for the best decorated desks.  I've had a couple of thinly veiled snippy comments about my desk "looking bare" and "have you not had time to put your decorations up yet?" by folk (women) whom I don't know and have never interacted with.

No, I haven't, unlike you I appear to have work to be getting on with.  f**k off.

Just tell them you are Muslim. That'll end the subject.