Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Unfortunately the dog is as social as I am anti-social and wants to be friends with every dog and their owner.

Biggie's solution solves this, they're anti social b*****ds to everyone apart from you, occasionally, when they need their human to get off their arse and feed them.

18 minutes ago, Swarley said:

I've used "Jesus H Christ" many a time without really knowing what the "H" stood for? And did Christ actually have a bike?

He did! It was a Harley hence the H

Sorry! straying into Sgt Wilson territory there.

17 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Christians moaning about us normal people writing X in stead of Christ.

Yes but Christ Factor doesn't have the same ring to it.

Or something :blink:

The folk round about me in work obviously had their Christmas night out on Friday night so i'm having to listen to it being poured over in great detail.  And some fanny that obviously doesn't drink is taking great delight in telling the folk that do what they got up to.

I've only noticed this becoming a thing recently, but why the f**k do people slam on their anchors when they are driving along a single carriageway in the dark and a vehicle approaches from the other direction? There is absolutely no need whatsoever.

24 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The folk round about me in work obviously had their Christmas night out on Friday night so i'm having to listen to it being poured over in great detail.  And some fanny that obviously doesn't drink is taking great delight in telling the folk that do what they got up to.

We had ours on Friday and although I'm pretty sure I never done or said anything to make an arse of myself, my memory is foggy enough that I'm scared to go into the kitchen.

19 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I've only noticed this becoming a thing recently, but why the f**k do people slam on their anchors when they are driving along a single carriageway in the dark and a vehicle approaches from the other direction? There is absolutely no need whatsoever.

People whose first reaction to a siren is to panic and brake without any thought as to getting out of the way.

20 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Ours was Friday and I've had the fear all weekend. Sketchy memories of singing Queen on kareoke followed by vague images of Tropicana... I think. Seem to have left my jacket there too.

Turns out one of the guys who was giving it big all week and slagging people who weren't going to go ended up lasting 2 hours before whiteying outside and then left and spent an hour on the subway because he fell asleep... so he's took the brunt of monday morning slagging thankfully.

22 hours ago, jmothecat said:

Yeah but I've never heard of anyone saying 'Jesus X'

Just wait 'til someone gets around to looking at my angry Jewsploitation screenplay.

We had ours on Friday and although I'm pretty sure I never done or said anything to make an arse of myself, my memory is foggy enough that I'm scared to go into the kitchen.

Fucked the fat bird.aye

Ours was Friday and I've had the fear all weekend. Sketchy memories of singing Queen on kareoke followed by vague images of Tropicana... I think. Seem to have left my jacket there too.

Left his jacket at the fat birds house.

Turns out one of the guys who was giving it big all week and slagging people who weren't going to go ended up lasting 2 hours before whiteying outside and then left and spent an hour on the subway because he fell asleep... so he's took the brunt of monday morning slagging thankfully.

Missed out in fucking the fat bird.