Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't usually buy petrol station coffee/Costa machine pish but was feeling a bit delicate this morning and combined with a very early start for work I needed a caffeine hit. Didn't even manage a sip of it before knocking the entire contents of the cup into the footwell of the car. On the plus side, there's nice coffee shop smell to my car. 

9 hours ago, Eednud said:

Petrol pricing here. Last week it was low as 111.9 cents/litre, today it's 143.9 cents/litre. Yet the ACCC (Oz competition watchdog) monitors prices and does fuck all about price gouging.

It's gone up about 2p then?

Todays monday morning in work PTTGOYN, we have 2 small fridges for about 30 people in the office and they are always packed full with everyones lunches and stuff especially at the start of the week. Some twat has put a large tin of coffee in the door of the fridge taking up room where a carton of milk usually goes. What kind of person puts coffee granules in the fridge?!

39 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Todays monday morning in work PTTGOYN, we have 2 small fridges for about 30 people in the office and they are always packed full with everyones lunches and stuff especially at the start of the week. Some twat has put a large tin of coffee in the door of the fridge taking up room where a carton of milk usually goes. What kind of person puts coffee granules in the fridge?!

people's who's coffee needs to go hiding somewhere.......

6 hours ago, Rugster said:

All of this, plus the absolute fucking arseholes who sit at 50mph on the single, then speed up to 75mph on the dual meaning you have to speed to overtake them to avoid sitting behind them at 50mph again on the single. I encountered a number of these spunkbuckets driving to and from Glasgow last week.

Arseholes.

I'm not sure if these people are deliberately being arseholes or that they just don't realise what they're doing is bad driving.

There seems to be a growing number of drivers on the road who are simply unaware of how shit their driving is.  One example being the ones that sit in the outside lane of a dual carriageway because they're turning right at a roundabout three miles up the road.

6 hours ago, Rugster said:

All of this, plus the absolute fucking arseholes who sit at 50mph on the single, then speed up to 75mph on the dual meaning you have to speed to overtake them to avoid sitting behind them at 50mph again on the single. I encountered a number of these spunkbuckets driving to and from Glasgow last week.

Arseholes.

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm not sure if these people are deliberately being arseholes or that they just don't realise what they're doing is bad driving.

In my experience it's almost always van drivers. Lorries are usually ok. I think they know exactly what they're doing.