Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There are two hand driers in the toilet in my work. One right to the left of the sinks, one on the wall opposite the sinks. At some point last summer a sign appeared on the one to the left saying Out of Order. The sign is gone. It's still Out of Order. I'm pretty certain I will die before someone does anything about it.

Ah but I started going out at lunch time for a walk. I have been down the canteen a bit over the last couple of weeks, and most of the time was able to get my seat and eat my sandwich and read my book or magazine in peace.
However, today, someone was in said seat...

This morning there was someone in my seat in the work canteen but also in my second choice seat. I just sat elsewhere. I'm fucking mental!

51 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

An arsehole has just got on my train and immediately taken off his heavy jacket. He's now sitting with a t-shirt on and a woolly fucking hat, fashionistas boil my piss!

I'm not up on modern jargon.  Is 'fashionista' another word for stupid p***k?

1 hour ago, Tommy Nooka said:

An arsehole has just got on my train and immediately taken off his heavy jacket. He's now sitting with a t-shirt on and a woolly fucking hat, fashionistas boil my piss!

He might be embarrassed at the effects of his chemo. 

P.S. You heartless c**t.

Edited by welshbairn

I walk home from work anyway, so no danger on that front.

Anyway, another one;
Folk at work who wash things other than their hands in the toilet sinks. By this I mean things like mugs, plastic lunch boxes or similar such food containers etc. Everyone here has access to at least one kitchen where they can wash things, and do it properly, i.e. using washing up liquid and an appropriate tool like a cloth or sponge or scourer.

You've pished in sinks before, you creetin.

5 hours ago, milton75 said:

Anthropomorphised animals or objects in adverts, and people who think they're hilarious. Obviously those fucking meerkats are the worst offenders, but at the moment there's some shit British Gas penguin called Wilbur, which I would gladly murder, even worse a radio add is telling me to "Get Gaz and Leccy under control", with the Gas and Electricity in my home being portrayed as mischievously attempting to run up my bills.

I wish everyone working in advertising would die. 

peng-20150921070721650.jpgSmart-Energy-GB-Gaz-Leccy-Out-Of-Control

One of the neighbours round the corner has been getting his house re-harled. The builders have been pouring water with lumps of concrete down one of the drains. The council have been notified. c***s.