Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not really. If folk are pishing sweat after an event then it's clearly physically demanding: Rugby, Squash, Tennis, Badminton etc. I'm not comparing Football.

Do you think people need to pish sweat for it to be a sport?

Do you think people need to pish sweat for it to be a sport?

Physically straining I'd say. If I ever hear such a saying as "Garcia/Barneveld was close to winning the title but fatigue set in..." I'l sincerely apologise to these 'Sports' :lol:

If people wanna watch Wrestling then each to their own

It's comments like this, that make people think it's acceptable for grown men to watch wrestling. Just for record, it's not acceptable in anyway whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Physically straining I'd say. If I ever hear such a saying as "Garcia/Barneveld was close to winning the title but fatigue set in..." I'l sincerely apologise to these 'Sports' :lol:

Well you're wrong about golf then.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Given my fondness of you Throbbs I will bow down to your superior knowledge on this subject B)

Ha ha i like you too but its still an interesting debate and you aren't the first person who has come out and said golf isn't a sport. 

Wrestling's amazing. It's like Chinese opera or ballet. It's a story being told through physical actions.

I'll sometimes flick it on if I'm browsing. I find it absolutely hilarious viewing if I'm being honest, the acting is so awful and cheesy. I turn it off once they starting 'wrestling'. The trash talking is what I find amusing.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'll sometimes flick it on if I'm browsing. I find it absolutely hilarious viewing if I'm being honest, the acting is so awful and cheesy. I turn it off once they starting 'wrestling'. The trash talking is what I find amusing.

I'm the opposite now because the "trash talking" is so fucking clichéd and recycled and scripted.

Mind you I only really watch it at work now (apart from the PPVs) and, even then, only back or night shift.

As it's Monday and I'm tired and grumpy.. lot's of PTTGOYN at work today.

1. People who come into your office and start chatting to you enthusiastically at 0745 in the morning.. get tae.

2. People who feel the need to make conversation with you just because you happen to be in the same room for 30 secs (ie kitchen, bathroom)..even if you barely know each other.

3. People who open the door of the microwave before its pinged then walk away and leave it ajar so when someone eventually closes it it's still on.

4. People. Just people in general.

Petrol stations that have Tescos, M&S, etc shops within and people that use them to do their weekly fucking shop.

I've just queued for almost 20 minutes just to pay for petrol whilst two fat c***s purchased most of the contents off the shelves, taking up both payment points 

Why don't they have a "fuel sales only" till in these places?

Edited by Unleash The Nade

They had the same 'sport' debate on TalkSport earlier today.

Whichever roaster they had on with Jim White was saying that golf wasn't a sport and dug himself into a hole so deep he had to be adamant that tennis wasn't a sport either. His reasoning was that you'd struggle to die on a court.

8 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Petrol stations that have Tescos, M&S, etc shops within and people that use them to do their weekly fucking shop.

I've just queued for almost 20 minutes just to pay for petrol whilst two fat c***s purchased most of the contents off the shelves, taking up both payment points 

Could you not pay at the pump?

9 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

No pay at the pump option?