Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Aye, a murderous, cold blooded gentleman.

Admittedly, his views on cats from other areas coming onto his territory, touching his mice and spreading their filth are a little to the right but I have met him, shaken his paw and found him to be a very respectable individual.

40 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Whats he gone and said now?

edit, just read his statement, don't see anything wrong with it. tbh.

Well one, he's factually completely wrong because (without going all facebook/daily mail on anyone) they are often targets - Jo Cox got killed, the knife attacker at Westminster was trying to attack the politicians, even though I can't stand here even Thatcher was a target in the Brighton Hotel bombing. Yes the target may not be hurt and they have some element of protection but he can't really say that they live without the fear of it.

Secondly anyone that uses lines like "In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private," are always absolute wankers. He doesn't know what everyone is saying in private and its usually its bigots and arseholes that try and claim they are "Just saying what everyone is thinking" when in fact not everyone was actually thinking it at all. I'll let you decide which category Morrissey fits into. :)

Most of what politicians say are empty words though. Like Theresa May saying she wants a country that works for everyone and not just the wealthy few and then carries on fucking over the disabled and the old as normal. They are just words spoken because that is what is expected of them.

Just now, throbber said:

Im starting to regret opening up about my personal life on here. 

You know there's never going to be a shortage of relationship advice, fashion advice, culinary advice.. the list is endless.

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Well one, he's factually completely wrong because (without going all facebook/daily mail on anyone) they are often targets - Jo Cox got killed, the knife attacker at Westminster was trying to attack the politicians, even though I can't stand here even Thatcher was a target in the Brighton Hotel bombing. Yes the target may not be hurt and they have some element of protection but he can't really say that they live without the fear of it.

Secondly anyone that uses lines like "In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private," are always absolute wankers. He doesn't know what everyone is saying in private and its usually its bigots and arseholes that try and claim they are "Just saying what everyone is thinking" when in fact not everyone was actually thinking it at all. I'll let you decide which category Morrissey fits into. :)

All of this.

Also the kittens statement was a nice line in dog whistle islamophobia.