Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Apple crumble is indeed better than apple pie but that does not excuse you "no pie should be sweet" nonsense. Apple pie is still a delectable treat

Why the f**k have apple pie when apple crumble exists? What’s wrong with you, man?!

1 minute ago, Finch road said:

Won' be eastbound until Monday. Dont build my hopes up with these Pies Mr Par

The factory outlet bakery shop on the edge of Rosyth is the place to get them at their best, washed down with a buttered roll (equally excellent).

Just now, Finch road said:

Scrooge!!!

Don't give me that shit, I bet that advert cost millions of pounds to make and people are always talking about John Lewis adverts and the best they can come up with is Moz the fucking monster?! It was just a predictably repetitive attempt at a tear jerking advert which falls flat on its arse. I hope John Lewis go into liquidation. 

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Thats very crafty of him! Are the ones on BBC1 not supposed to be new episodes for pointless though? It was a much watched TV show and shouldn't be repeats. This one the end one was the year 00 and one category was goalscorer at Euro 2000 and the girl got Henrik Larson because her BF had told her to take a punt on him if a football question came up. Almost every person who scored at the tournament was pointless, i got about 10 right answers.

I saw that - she admitted that her boyfriend was a Celtic supporter. Depending how long ago that was filmed, she's probably married now with two weans and a black eye.

Josef Friztl was a big crumble fan.
Loved a Tennents as well apparently.

Impressive knowledge of Fritzl. Raises suspicion though.
An individual apple pie doesn't need a spoon or leave a crusty bowl to be cleaned. 
Nom nom nom and throw the wee silver tin in the recycling

You’re the type of guy that uses paper plates aren’t you?

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Why the f**k have apple pie when apple crumble exists? What’s wrong with you, man?!

Apple pie should only be consumed drowned with a whole tin of evaporated milk, cherry pie however needs custard, rhubarb should never enter your head ever

37 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The home brewed rhubarb vodka with homemade rhubarb syrup is very good. No need for rhubarbism. 

ETA - at Castle Terrace restaurant 

The raspberry vodka from the shop up from the Grassmarket is exceptional.

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You would think a conscious decision to become a tedious, look at me, Grimbo esque troll would come hand in hand with some effort to be half decent at it.

Alas, no.

f**k off you tedious little p***k.

Edited by Granny Danger