Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Helmet wearing construction wankers at lunchtime or on the train.

I used to run tours where you'd need a hard hat and could spot the construction workers a mile off, largely because they don't realise they've walked off with it still on until the thud as they try to get into their cars. We even made bets on how far they'd get before noticing, just for the cheap thrills.

Woman gets on the bus in front of me today, asks for a return ticket. Driver tells her they don't do returns, offers her a day ticket instead. Woman looks confused; driver explains how that one works. He asks her how many journeys she's planning to make; she tells him two. Driver says in that case she'd be better off just buying two single tickets. Woman accepts this and asks how much a single is. £1.60, says the driver. Woman then tries to pay with a debit card...  :guns

1 hour ago, Torpar said:

Helmet wearing construction wankers at lunchtime or on the train.

This reminds me, I have to find out if the glans on the end of a man's penis is referred to as a helmet in Australia, as it is in Scotland. The reason why I need to know this is that an 8 year old girl lost her life the other day in Oz when the drag car she was driving - WTF? - hit a barrier. A Facebook post I saw shortly afterwards had a few hashtags relating to her death:

Screenshot_20171114-013640.png

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye you were dumping something.

No many folk shite under a patio right enough

Those drives into the outback take longer than you think. 

And those Aborigines need to get their shit together with their 4G.