Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 12/17/2017 at 19:49, milton75 said:
On 12/17/2017 at 10:39, Granny Danger said:
There’s nothing wrong with chopped tomatoes.  They're the ones that haven’t made it for aesthetic rather than taste reasons.

They use lower grade ones in general, so some that are underripe may also find their way in. It takes a few seconds to chop the tomatoes up in the pot, and it means I get good ones.

Where did you source this information? Surely the same grade of tomato is used for chopped and whole.

What about the tomatoes used for Passata?

On 18/12/2017 at 14:21, Jamaldo said:

When you're preparing food and a bit of it falls in the gap between the oven and the kitchen worktop.

This happened to me months ago. Was putting some pasta into the pot for boiling and a bit fell down the side of the cooker. It’s still there today as I don’t want to move the cooker to get it...

My manager bought me a present, thought it was a nice gesture.
8 cans of irn bru extra.
I think she hates me :'(

You’re right, humans are c***s. Irn bru extra? I’d rather a night at the pub with Tim Sherwood and Glen Hoddle.

Glitter. What's the fucking point? It looks cheap and nasty and it gets fucking everywhere and stays there for eternity.  I think I'm quite a liberal guy but I honestly fully and unequivocally support the reinstatement of Capital Punishment for anyone who thinks it is (a) a nice thing and (b) those who use it.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Glitter. What's the fucking point? It looks cheap and nasty and it gets fucking everywhere and stays there for eternity.  I think I'm quite a liberal guy but I honestly fully and unequivocally support the reinstatement of Capital Punishment for anyone who thinks it is (a) a nice thing and (b) those who use it.

I put a dark wash on late last night. Couple of black jumpers and a load of gym gear. Also a handmade Christmas top of my daughter's. Now all my stuff is covered in glitter. Secretly pleased tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I put a dark wash on late last night. Couple of black jumpers and a load of gym gear. Also a handmade Christmas top of my daughter's. Now all my stuff is covered in glitter. Secretly pleased tbh. 

Quite disappointed that you've marked yourself down as OFTW.

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I thought that was frowned upon these days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42387727

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I thought that was frowned upon these days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42387727

You can say that again.

2 hours ago, Torpar said:

English people's inability to pronounce Falkirk properly

I have three things to post in here which I was going to anyway, but this is a nice segue into them.

I watch BBC Breakfast in the morning before I go to work. I don't know why, because the twenty minutes or so I spent looking at Dan Walker's stupid face (or trying to, since I'm not awake at the time) while having my breakfast are rarely happy and by the time Sally McNair comes on to tell me anything relevant I'm away brushing my teeth. Yesterday the following happened within those twenty minutes:

- There was a piece on about the extent of illegal steroid abuse in the UK. The guy doing the piece is talking to some welt in a gym who says it makes him feel manly and gives him a high sex drive. When challenged on the increased risk of heart attacks and cancer, he says "everything we do gives us heart attacks and cancer." Does it mate, aye? f**k off.

- There was this bitch, favourite of the people you dislike for no particular reason:

BBC-Breakfast-2012-13.jpg

... who told us that Celtic's domestic unbeaten run was ended as sixteen year old Harry Cock Rain scored for Hearts. Really, you've never seen or heard of the name Cochrane? f**k off.

- The chief ignominy was saved for just after the weather when this fantasist bitch

Naga-Munchetty.jpg

... responds to a diverse weather report for Tuesday seeing milder temperatures throughout Scotland than in England by asking the weatherman "is that an unusual discrepancy, when it's four in Norwich and fourteen in Scotland?" Aye hen, after all from Aberdeen to Dumfries is about thirty miles so there's only the one temperature. f**k off.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Other PTTGOMN: Literally everyone employed by the BBC

Look at what happens when you google "bbc sports presenter"

_48623712_bbcpresenters_new416.gif

Poor Hazel, having to be included with all of these wallopers.

They should sign up Glenn Hoddle. He'd make a great fit. And Austin Healy.