Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Moomintroll
1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Going Christmas shopping soon. Shite :-(

Pallet of Irn Bru, sorted and you can donate any spare cases left over to a good home.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm utterly hopeless at wrapping and often get stressed out, kicking anything in sight in frustration at my feeble attempts at doing it nicely.

The Gyle shoping centre has a bunch of geriatrics who will wrap stuff for you for a small donation to charity. 

4 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Hatred of glitter can be raised by surprise glitter..............

That moment you open a card or invitation and find yourself, the table, the carpet and the dug covered in a shower of glitter that you weren't expecting to be inside the envelope and card,

and just to make the memories just that little bit more special.

The person who first thought it a good idea to hide glitter in cards should made to lick glitter off of carpets and pets till they die

Revenge can be yours;

https://www.glitterretribution.co.uk/ 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm utterly hopeless at wrapping and often get stressed out, kicking anything in sight in frustration at my feeble attempts at doing it nicely.

Yes but you're barely human. I imagine you howl like an ape whilst banging your fists off the table

I have now decided British hairdressers/barbers annoy me.

Since I started using the Turkish dudes (who can often be Iraqi Kurds, thus annoying the proper Turks), it has become evident that blokes over 40 should get their ear hair, nose hair and eyebrows trimmed without even having to ask.  This is accomplished using various techniques involving brown waxy stuff and flames.

......and you get a nice wee cup of Turkish tea and a conversation on how Besiktas are getting on - all for little more than a tenner.

Our own nationals are blown away by this service..................despite Toni & Guy getting an attractive young lass to massage my hair slowly using mint conditioner as part of their 45 quid offering.  Never again. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I would have cracked that joke to any poster, the fact it was aimed at DA was no more than a happy coincidence.

You could be joining him if your girlfriend ever reads your posts on this forum.....