Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

It isn’t really a debate though as it’s Messi every day of the week. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is nothing more than a dribbling simpleton.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Totally agree.

Reveal hidden contents

It’s Messi you fucking moron.

I’m not debating it myself as both players are special in their own way. It just gets tedious on social media whenever there is a post on Facebook and you get some idiot (usually from Africa or Asia) posting “hit like if you think Player X is better than Player Y”. <_< 

I don’t think that would have a happy ending for me!

You are missing the point....

Throbber- "Hi guys, Alan's girlfriend here, that certainly happened last night, silly charity worker, I had to ask Alan if she had really said that!"
P&B- "prove you are throbbers girlfriend"
Throbber-" I really am"
P&B- "ok send us a pic of your blue veined pregnant chebs with Div is king written in biro"
Throbber- "ok I made the whole thing up"

6 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

I’m not debating it myself as both players are special in their own way. It just gets tedious on social media whenever there is a post on Facebook and you get some idiot (usually from Africa or Asia) posting “hit like if you think Player X is better than Player Y”. <_< 

The correct answer is Messi.

Day dreaming getting cash from ATM, took card back but forgot to wait for the money, then watched my horse that was 9 lengths ahead trip and probably broke it's leg. Down £490 in ten minutes. Woe is me.

contact bank....

Money pulls back in if not collected.

You may get that back

26 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Day dreaming getting cash from ATM, took card back but forgot to wait for the money, then watched my horse that was 9 lengths ahead trip and probably broke it's leg. Down £490 in ten minutes. Woe is me.

You will get the cash back into your account, probably overnight.  I was taking some cash out a few weeks ago and the ATM froze and swallowed my card and didn't pay out the cash, cash was back in my account the next morning.

contact bank....

You may get that back
Will do but when I ran back to the ATM a few minutes later there was mentally disabled couple, maybe Downs, at the machine. They said they hadn't seen anything and I didn't feel up to challenging them. They probably have it but it was my fault anyway and I never normally give a penny to charity, so merry fucking Christmas to them if they have it.

Will do but when I ran back to the ATM a few minutes later there was mentally disabled couple, maybe Downs, at the machine. They said they hadn't seen anything and I didn't feel up to challenging them. They probably have it but it was my fault anyway and I never normally give a penny to charity, so merry fucking Christmas to them if they have it.

Why would the fact they appeared to have learning difficulties make you doubt what they said?
I'm sure you'll find the money was retracted from the dispenser and you'll be in pocket.
Sorry Welshy but I've always liked you as a poster, but that's pretty savage.

47 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

contact bank....

You may get that back

I've done the same thing, went back to cash point and someone was stood there, denied having seen my cash. "Aye, right", thinks I. Turns out the cash doesn't actually stay hanging out the machine very long and it did go back in. It can take a few days though. Call your bank and report it, don't expect it to be automatic. They'll look into it and credit you back. 

56 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

contact bank....

You may get that back

I'm sure they'll put that tenner to good use.

This is reminding me of the inbetweeners episode at Thorpe Park.

Why would the fact they appeared to have learning difficulties make you doubt what they said?

I'm sure you'll find the money was retracted from the dispenser and you'll be in pocket.

Sorry Welshy but I've always liked you as a poster, but that's pretty savage.

It was the timing and the fact their stories didn't match. One of them said the machine was broken and the other said she got money out of it. My point about their learning difficulties was I didn't want to push it, not that it made them untrustworthy.

P.S. I'm more pissed off about the horse tbh.