Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Her Britannic Cunt's Principal Boaby of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Empire Affairs Requests and requires in the Name of Her Cuntress all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hindrance, and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary.

FTFY

3 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I think your autocorrect has got you there.

Anyhoo, I've just noticed it says 'QUIM' at the top of the Royal Standard.

A Blue and Burgundy British passport

I welcome the return to the dark blue passport.  I hope they go the whole hog and produce one which is oversize and has hard batters as befitting a proper British travel document.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I welcome the return to the dark blue passport.  I hope they go the whole hog and produce one which is oversize and has hard batters as befitting a proper British travel document.

If the current Ashes series has told us anything, it is that we could do with some better batters.

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

If the current Ashes series has told us anything, it is that we could do with some better batters.

Now I know you're a bit of a cricket buff...but wasn't England lacking in traditional bowlers?  Maybe the DUP could have helped out...

Popped in to Tesco Metro on the Nethergate this morning. There was a huge queue of old folk waiting for the manned tills. They were queued in a deeply inconvenient manner, managing to block the entrance and make getting around an aisle difficult.

Meanwhile, every single self service till was available. Those old daft morons wouldn't use them. Why? They aren't difficult to use. Why do so many old folk seem to fear technology?

I know that cash machines regularly appear here, why do examples exist where the CASH ONLY option isn't at the top of the screen? I don't even know what the other six that surrounded one I was at today said but really, how many other services are you using a cash machine for?