Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

12 hours ago, Swarley said:

On a similar theme, we had some friends across for a BBQ at the weekend. Their kids asked if I had any BBQ sauce, I said no just HP sauce. I then explained that it wasn't like BBQ sauce that it was bitter, tangy, different.

Both of them covered their entire plate with sauce. First bite spat it back out, don't like it. Why didn't you try it first before wasting all that food you little shits was what I should have said instead of oh ok I'll cook some more sausages.

Beth 2DD.JPG

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

People who add salt to the food on their plate before tasting it.

I never add salt before tasting but for some things I will add pepper before tasting,

Soup, mashed potato and if having a fry up then to the eggs (scrambled, poached or fried), mushrooms and tomatoes

Unless I can see pepper obviously on or through them.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

We have it worse here @grannydanger. They automatically shower it with sugar. Yes fucking Sugar.

That sounds disgusting but hey ho.

1 minute ago, MEADOWXI said:

I never add salt before tasting but for some things I will add pepper before tasting,

Soup, mashed potato and if having a fry up then to the eggs (scrambled, poached or fried), mushrooms and tomatoes

Unless I can see pepper obviously on or through them.

Maybe more understandable but surely you can take a bite to check first.

I quite like peppery food myself.

The engine management light came on this afternoon on my way home :o 

Petty at the moment as the car seems to drive fine.

No doubt it will be upgraded from petty to slightly more perturbed when I discover the cost of the repair :angry: 

44 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

No doubt it will be upgraded from petty to slightly more perturbed when I discover the cost of the repair :angry: 

Fix it with this.

2018-03-16-19-15-57--1383270605.jpeg

People talking about "Paddy's day" Celebrating this day anywhere outside of the island of Ireland is stomach churning enough, but "Paddy's" marks you out as a raging w****r. You never hear anyone talk St Andy's or St Dave's day. Mon the snakes!

48 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Mines has been on for 6 months, they’re a pain in the arse

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

If your engine management light is giving you a pain in the arse, you need a doctor as well as a mechanic.

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

That'll no be happening. I'm going to see my mechanic tomorrow get it booked in to be scanned and a service and mot as they're due April anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Torpar said:

People talking about "Paddy's day" Celebrating this day anywhere outside of the island of Ireland is stomach churning enough, but "Paddy's" marks you out as a raging w****r. You never hear anyone talk St Andy's or St Dave's day. Mon the snakes!

I am of Irish extraction and couldn't give a f**k about St Patricks Day.

1 minute ago, Trackdaybob said:

That'll no be happening. I'm going to see my mechanic tomorrow get it booked in to be scanned and a service and mot as they're due April anyway. 

Last time it was some filter, only use that car  locally, so was told to take it for a spin and blast it out, it went off. Better to be safe than sorry I suppose 

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

48 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Fix it with this.

2018-03-16-19-15-57--1383270605.jpeg

f**k is this? 

Heater on full, windows down FFS.