Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got an axe wound (not a euph).Monday mornings are shite enough without a thick ear and a lump on the front of the head.  

I didn’t see that coming at all...
It’s a pity you actually never either though.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

I didn’t see that coming at all...
It’s a pity you actually never either though.

It was the rope swing I didn't see. Must have snagged it on the backswing and then clobbered myself on the head on the downswing. Got a thick ear and a lump on the forehead. My advice would be not to chop logs after 6 pints, a bottle of red wine and some whisky.

It was the rope swing I didn't see. Must have snagged it on the backswing and then clobbered myself on the head on the downswing. Got a thick ear and a lump on the forehead. My advice would be not to chop logs after 6 pints, a bottle of red wine and some whisky.

Think you should show that rope swing who’s boss after your next few pints.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You bought an axe? Watch out @Bairnardo

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Daft bint in work just loudly announced "I'm so excited to see the new royal baby when it comes".

f**k off.

I just come on here to post something incredibly similar and it was also going to start with daft bint:

Daft bint on the news there has been camped outside the hospital for fifteen (15) days in the hope of catching a glimpse of the royal baby. C'mon tae f**k. 

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I just come on here to post something incredibly similar and it was also going to start with daft bint:

Daft bint on the news there has been camped outside the hospital for fifteen (15) days in the hope of catching a glimpse of the royal baby. C'mon tae f**k. 

People like that shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

OK I know some bleeding heart liberals will bang on about human rights and civil liberties, but the end justifies the means.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

People like that shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

OK I know some bleeding heart liberals will bang on about human rights and civil liberties, but the end justifies the means.

Anger is only one letter short of Danger - Eleanor Roosevelt.

a few weeks ago i got a txt from my sister with a picture of some tidy lassie.
i asked "whos that?".
daft bint "just seen megan!"
me "whos that like?"
stupid cow was actually excited about this and i didnt have a scooby who she was. shes a definite WID though shame shes been contaminated by the ginger royal

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I imagine I moaned about this the last time round but if she was camped on the pavement to protest corporate crime she'd be getting hauled away to the cells with Tories slavering for her execution. Instead she's a human interest story on the news. Bleh.

I always staggered by the amount of people that think this pish is important. Queuing up to watch f**k all happening. 

Same at Sandringham, they queue up to watch them go to church.

These people are idiots :lol: