Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Ron Burgundy
Again, evidence please? I have never even talked on here about World of Warcraft, let alone play it. Furthermore, I dont live in halls.

Can you kindly post links to where I said anything like that?

You have flatmates :lol::lol:

Balthazaar and Druid Brian.....spellcast now!!!!

Guest Ron Burgundy

XBL has just messed his last christmas Wolverine boxer short gift set; comprising wolverine boxerine shorts, socks with wolverine logo and wolverine real wolf musk man scent.

That looks like a day out and a half.

Lightening bolt.....looked mair like rocks he was chucking. :lol::lol:

XBL has just messed his last christmas Wolverine boxer short gift set; comprising wolverine boxerine shorts, socks with wolverine logo and wolverine real wolf musk man scent.

That looks like a day out and a half.

Lightening bolt.....looked mair like rocks he was chucking. :lol::lol:

It's made with bits of real wolf, so you know it's good...

On the subject of musk, Filip Sebo's official website lists the player's favourite aftershave as, quote, his "own scent."

I think that's fucking wonderful, I'd bring him back to Ibrox on the strength of that alone if I was in charge.

On the subject of musk, Filip Sebo's official website lists the player's favourite aftershave as, quote, his "own scent."

I think that's fucking wonderful, I'd bring him back to Ibrox on the strength of that alone if I was in charge.

I still laugh at hibs and aberdeen fans when in an arguement about football and you mention that Sebo scored against them and they turn silent :P

Apparently he got player of the month for his club in France last night according to the good young fellow that is Johnofthejungle.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Ahem, I was waiting for you to explain what made you decide I wore 3/4 length shorts. Maybe a post somewhere? Can you provide this simple thing yet?

As I said I apologise it must have been another bearded underpant skidder that was self satisfied at his decision to wear shorts to work as the heating was stuck up too high.

Fog's back with a vengance. I can't see to the end of the piers. Hope the Renfrew Ferry is still running or it'll be the long way round for me tonight! <_< Unless we sink as well! :o:(

Well try not to. I've already hurled my stapler out the window and I've nothing left to chuck at your corpse tomorrow.

Although, this desk fan is pretty useless just now...