Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You seem to have some sort of obsession with my drinking habits. You've never even met me, let alone know how, where and what I drink. Stop it. It's becoming very boring. <_<

I only know about it because you post lots of sordid little details of your private life on here. Makes folk cringe, but I like to point and laugh. Don't do it if you don't want a reaction to it.

Or will you wish cancer on me too?

Guest The Phoenix
You seem to have some sort of obsession with my drinking habits. You've never even met me, let alone know how, where and what I drink. Stop it. It's becoming very boring. <_<

I've met you once and you were drunk. :lol:;)

However, it doesn't stop you being a thoroughly decent chap. :D

I think everyone is being harsh on the klited one, this did all escelate ( sp ) over some sick humour ( witch if I wasn't so slow I'd have participated in btw as I have an evil satan like sence of humour ) but I don’t think he merits all the digs that’s just been handed to him there.

Guest Ron Burgundy
I only know about it because you post lots of sordid little details of your private life on here. Makes folk cringe, but I like to point and laugh. Don't do it if you don't want a reaction to it.

I was thinking a dose of the old Parkinsons would be good for you........like Michael J Fox......do the hippy hippy shake!

Looks like you're this months target! Im off the hook, so to speak. If you get bored, just have a bit of fun with him.

You wouldn't know fun if it attacked you in the night with pinking shears.

Not everyone plans their day around pie and bovril you know, sometimes I forget to plan my 'targets' the night before. :rolleyes:

I haven't done so for ages but still you keep going on. I would have made a poppet of you and stuck various pins in it but I didn't have enough clay to adequately represent your portly frame! :P Cancer? Naw. Your time will come in its own accord.

I've met you once and you were drunk. :lol:;)

However, it doesn't stop you being a thoroughly decent chap. :D

Why thank you ;) - I wasnae that bladdered though, was I? :unsure::blink: I wasn't the one dropping pints all over the floor, eh Akritoi? :P:ph34r::lol:

Guest Ron Burgundy
When I manage to sleep in, be late for something and still be on here within ten minutes I might be concerned.

In the World of Warcraft you can do anything Monster....XBL is a Dragon master Level 3 with casting powers.

In real life he is the guy in halls no one talks to :lol::lol::lol:

In the World of Warcraft you can do anything Monster....XBL is a Dragon master Level 3 with casting powers.

In real life he is the guy in halls no one talks to :lol::lol::lol:

Again, evidence please? I have never even talked on here about World of Warcraft, let alone play it. Furthermore, I dont live in halls.

Can you kindly post links to where I said anything like that?

I play WoW :D I have a 61 Gnome Rogue which I no longer play and a 70 Tauren Druid, among others.

The rogue's gear is vintage pre-TBC stuff - Blackwing Lair and so on - he's a relic of a bygone age.

I'll be starting Kara soon on the Druid in order to catch up on equipment with my friends, who have been raiding it for a while already. (edit: i'm feral spec, mostly tanking.)

Yes, my life has not been wasted B)

Edited by Swampy

Whit? :blink:

I play WoW :D I have a 61 Gnome Rogue which I no longer play and a 70 Tauren Druid, among others.

The rogue's gear is vintage pre-TBC stuff - Blackwing Lair and so on - he's a relic of a bygone age.

I'll be starting Kara soon on the Druid in order to catch up on equipment with my friends, who have been raiding it for a while already. (edit: i'm feral spec, mostly tanking.)

Yes, my life has not been wasted B)

I have no idea what you just said.