Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

*gets comfortable*

:lol:

On a lighter note, I snapped my swipe card for the canteen while trying to scrape ice off my car.

Jack Frost is trying to kill me with starvation, he's realised that a shitey wee layer of ice wasnt paying dividends.

Cue me spinning out on black ice and getting identified by my dental records tonight.

Again, evidence please? I have never even talked on here about World of Warcraft, let alone play it. Furthermore, I dont live in halls.

Can you kindly post links to where I said anything like that?

"In todays episode of "Pie and Bovril", Kilt is appalled by some users lack of compassion, dave258 has a hangover and xbl appears to have no concept of people taking the pish for the sake of it. Enjoy the show"

I play WoW :D I have a 61 Gnome Rogue which I no longer play and a 70 Tauren Druid, among others.

The rogue's gear is vintage pre-TBC stuff - Blackwing Lair and so on - he's a relic of a bygone age.

I'll be starting Kara soon on the Druid in order to catch up on equipment with my friends, who have been raiding it for a while already. (edit: i'm feral spec, mostly tanking.)

Yes, my life has not been wasted B)

Mr T and William Shatner play World of Warcraft. It must be cool.

I have no idea what you just said.

Good, it's not just me then? :huh: Swampy mate, put some coffee on.... :ph34r:

Edit:

In language that everyone can understand, my gnome's a wee ginger fucker and a Tauren is essentially a giant cow.

I feel like I've just dropped some acid..... :huh:

Edited by Kilt

I play WoW :D I have a 61 Gnome Rogue which I no longer play and a 70 Tauren Druid, among others.

The rogue's gear is vintage pre-TBC stuff - Blackwing Lair and so on - he's a relic of a bygone age.

I'll be starting Kara soon on the Druid in order to catch up on equipment with my friends, who have been raiding it for a while already. (edit: i'm feral spec, mostly tanking.)

I believe you can get them in Burtons.

I pity the fool that plays WoW. I am getting in no landspeder fool. Quit your Jibber Jabber Elf.