Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Housework done - Well, I say 'done', we've cleared the beer cans away and we're now ready for Adam's parents to come and visit. Why on Earth he thought it'd be a good idea to invite them round on Sunday and then go out on the piss on the Saturday, I don't know.

Maybe, but Adam's wearing nail varnish and has abusive slogans on his back because he fell asleep.

"Hi there mum....eh....no, it's...eh......just dirty fingernails. I was gardening. All day yesterday."

Guest The Phoenix
"The epiglottis is a lid-like flap of elastic cartilage tissue covered with a mucus membrane, attached to the root of the tongue."

Wow - you did write every entry on Wikipedia.

Respect. ;)

I collected all my change together in a bag and carried to Meadowbank Sainsbury's and the fucking change machine was full, meaning I had to lug it about the shop while I bought stuff and home. I asked the gormless little cunt on the checkout when the machine would be emptied, he didn't even say "Sorry I don't know" he just mumbled like a twark.

The slogans are still there, too. It was only eyeliner, but we've only managed to get it to fade. You can still clearly read 'Fudge LOL' on his back. :ph34r::lol:

Some toothpasting wouldnt have gone a miss, that can be painfull as f**k to get off once its dries in. Mate of mine had that done to him while going to paris with the school :lol:

Some toothpasting wouldnt have gone a miss, that can be painfull as f**k to get off once its dries in. Mate of mine had that done to him while going to paris with the school :lol:

What he's most bothered about is someone thought 'I love Thistle' would be a good thing to write, so someone else did exactly that. Neither of these people were me, I hasten to add.

I did write 'pwned' on his forehead, but that was just purple eyeliner and it was gone by the time he woke up. :(

What he's most bothered about is someone thought 'I love Thistle' would be a good thing to write, so someone else did exactly that. Neither of these people were me, I hasten to add.

I did write 'pwned' on his forehead, but that was just purple eyeliner and it was gone by the time he woke up. :(

Of course it wasnt you, it was your alter ego ;)

Pfft, if you'd written Loser or somthing more inventive backwards on his foredhead then he would have seen it properly when he looked in the mirror ;)

Of course it wasnt you, it was your alter ego ;)

Pfft, if you'd written Loser or somthing more inventive backwards on his foredhead then he would have seen it properly when he looked in the mirror ;)

It really wasn't me! :lol:

Loser is a bit unimaginative. I'd rather something in poor taste, highly offensive and preferably a swearie as well.