Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

When you by some pastrami as haven't had any for a while. Make yourself a sandwich the next day then the day after you read there is a recall as listeria has been detected in some of the manufacturer's product. 

Sleep tight sweet Prince x

Do you have any decent vehicles I can pop down to Adelaide and have once you snuff it?

Eta: Just been reading up on it and I see it only affects your neck of the woods. Good. 

Symptoms potentially not surfacing until 6 weeks though - that's a bit of a wait although if it makes you feel better a relative of mine had to wait 6 months for his HIV test results after he was stabbed with a junkie's syringe. 

Edited by Dee Man

Sleep tight sweet Prince x
Do you have any decent vehicles I can pop down to Adelaide and have once you snuff it?
Eta: Just been reading up on it and I see it only affects your neck of the woods. Good. 
Symptoms potentially not surfacing until 6 weeks though - that's a bit of a wait although if it makes you feel better a relative of mine had to wait 6 months for his HIV test results after he was stabbed with a junkie's syringe. 

It’s not the first time the manufacturer has had product recalls due to listeria issues.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

People who tell fibs constantly. It does get boring. Sometimes just need to switch aff

This pisses me off so much I sometimes have to just get in my private jet and head to New York for the weekend to calm down.

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

That poster IainMorton gets on my nerves. A real pain. Posts shite. Would never dream of saying it to his face though.

Does it get on your nerves that it gets on your nerves?

Edited by Angusfifer

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cludgie traps where the door opens to within a nanometre of the bowl, forcing you to reverse round the side of said bowl to get the door open wide enough for you to escape.

Stand on the bowl.

Idiot!

20 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cludgie traps where the door opens to within a nanometre of the bowl, forcing you to reverse round the side of said bowl to get the door open wide enough for you to escape.

Could be worse.

Toilet door.jpg