Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Get fucked. There are so many tastes of wine out there that it's absurd to say they're all Shite when it's virtually impossible to find out.

A shite argument.
By this logic everyone should like everything, and if they don't then it's just because they haven't had a good version of it.

The dramatic rise of the use of the word fun as an adjective. There is evidence of it being used as an adjective as far back as the 1800s (eg "That was so fun") so it's not possible to even pull people up on it. After 4 decades of hearing it being used as a noun (eg "that was such fun") it sounds plain wrong to hear it used in this way. P&B is so fun! 

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Get fucked. There are so many tastes of wine out there that it's absurd to say they're all Shite when it's virtually impossible to find out.

By this logic no one can say that they don’t like something unless they’ve tried every single variant of it.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

By this logic no one can say that they don’t like something unless they’ve tried every single variant of it.

I've tried that argument on the wife.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Malbec grapes. For the really good stuff go to the French bit and buy any red where the region ends in "ac"

Awesome. I'm now going to have a ton of fun asking store clerks if they have anything from the bawsac region. Americans won't pick up on that at all.

As we're doing booze PTTGOYN, I started on some migraine medication a while ago which has been wonderful, with the exception that drinking a single pint now quickly brings on a migraine, and a particularly nasty one too. It appears that I'm sliding into enforced teetotalitarianism.

Any implications that I've just become a lightweight will be met most harshly, I warn you.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The dramatic rise of the use of the word fun as an adjective. There is evidence of it being used as an adjective as far back as the 1800s (eg "That was so fun") so it's not possible to even pull people up on it. After 4 decades of hearing it being used as a noun (eg "that was such fun") it sounds plain wrong to hear it used in this way. P&B is so fun! 

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Awesome. I'm now going to have a ton of fun 

carpetmonster is mugging you off here @Shandon Par, are you going to let him away with that?