Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The skin on the tip of my left pointing finger keeps splitting. Getting it fairly often on the tip of my right thumb too.

Pretty annoying.

First sign of skin shedding time IMHO, you shape shifting disgusting alien wierdo. 

13 hours ago, pozbaird said:

In any meal situation, just have whatever the hell you like. Beer, wine, water, coke, mead.... don’t let anyone look down their nose at you. Fcuk em’.

Mead should only be used for Anglo-Saxon feasts:

mead.jpg.feff2e33e8a3163762db6770ceb7c50f.jpg

Fetch hither more mead, peasant, lest I use some Anglo Saxon on thou.. 

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The first of the year was spotted yesterday and I've spotted another today: sad fucks with their Christmas decorations up already.

A house round the corner from me usually has theirs up the first weekend after Halloween. It's now November 11th and still nothing. If they don't put them up soon, I'm going to miss out on a good moan.

A house round the corner from me usually has theirs up the first weekend after Halloween. It's now November 11th and still nothing. If they don't put them up soon, I'm going to miss out on a good moan.
Might be dead so I would check up on them

44 minutes ago, ajwffc said:
46 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Nah. Let it serve as a warning to others.

Is mead actually any good? Heard it was coming back into fashion with hipstery c***s, like gin.

Grown men drinking gin, FFS. I thought it was just for miserable housewives and, once they've passed out in the kitchen, their curious bairns.

I’m on the 22 scum wagon to work (again) and as if having to mingle with plebeian society isn’t rage inducing enough, this mead chat has me seething. Mrs ashtray and I used to frequent Lindesfarne and the surroundings quite frequently before the bairn came along until one time she necked a bottle of mead and projectile vomited out the B&B window.  The owner made me pay for the clean up.

Guest Moomintroll
The skin on the tip of my left pointing finger keeps splitting. Getting it fairly often on the tip of my right thumb too.
Pretty annoying.
I actually know the answer to this one, it is a Vitamin B or C deficiency, I used to get it all the time but went away when I took multivitamin supplements.

14 hours ago, pozbaird said:

One of the reasons I posted this was that a few years ago, me & the missus’ were on holiday in the USA, and it was a 100F plus day. We’d been out pounding the streets, seeing the sights, and were knackered. We went into a pub, and both of us, had a hankering for a sit down, and a Bud Light with a wedge of lime shoved in. Not our usual beer choice, but in the circumstances, just what we fancied. Four blokes leaning on the bar started giving it the ‘Don’t drink that shit’ patter. Now, to be clear, they weren’t aggresive, but it got right on my tits. If I want a Bud Light, I’ll fcuking well have one. The guys were OK, they just wound me up the wrong way.

Should have asked them who won the Vietnam War.

Or maybe not.

6 hours ago, ajwffc said:
6 hours ago, Shotgun said:

If they're still alive he could end up dead...

'Murica and all that.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

First sign of skin shedding time IMHO, you shape shifting disgusting alien wierdo. 

It's not that time yet.

9 hours ago, ajwffc said:
10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Pretty annoying.

Stop sucking or chewing on your fingers.

I do neither.

30 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Pretty annoying.

I actually know the answer to this one, it is a Vitamin B or C deficiency, I used to get it all the time but went away when I took multivitamin supplements.

I already take a multivitamin every day.