Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, milton75 said:

It's time that this long-standing issue was resolved as I have never been comfortable with Purple being used as Worcestershire sauce. I would have suggested a formal review and open debate on the subject, with Orange being my proposal for the bag colour - in line with Lea & Perrins colours. Unfortunately this would conflict with the Capsicum derived flavours such as Paprika and Chilli, so either different shades of Orange would be necessary or an alternative colour.

A tribute to our dutch crisps no doubt. I know your game. 

3 minutes ago, milton75 said:

It's time that this long-standing issue was resolved as I have never been comfortable with Purple being used as Worcestershire sauce. I would have suggested a formal review and open debate on the subject, with Orange being my proposal for the bag colour - in line with Lea & Perrins colours. Unfortunately this would conflict with the Capsicum derived flavours such as Paprika and Chilli, so either different shades of Orange would be necessary or an alternative colour.

I also quite like a spring onion crisp from time to time. Morrisons stock these lovely oniony ones in the Eastern European section:

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Lorenz-Crunchips-O-Smaku-Zielona-Cebulka/430504011?from=shop&tags=102705|150516|150527

Kl6CKyL.jpg

I was also quite partial to Tayto / Golden Wonder's Sweet Onion Bikers. While no match for the traditional Spicy Bikers, which are among the superior offerings in the category I still think of as "10p crisps", the Sweet Onion version was a pleasant alternative from time to time.

nVdQg7g.jpg

I will tolerate a lot from the French in this regard, as the below Wholegrain Mustard flavoured crisps, along with similar by other manufacturers, are a treat I indulge in every time I'm in the country.

vosvqGR.jpg

That's a fantastically detailed and well-argued bit of crisp correspondence but I'm happy with purple for Worcester sauce flavours. Call me a synesthete, but when I see purple I taste Worcester Sauce crisps or Ribena. 

Aye, on d-day, when the new fangled money came in, Tudor were 2p, and the more upmarket GW were 2 1/2p. I remember this with a weird backdrop of st. Columba's* underground tuck shop. f**k knows why- memory' s bloody weird sometimes.

*primary school in Kilmarnock.

I can remember those days, and baked bean flavour crisps as well.

My son is watching Fireman Sam and the amount of fires in Pontypandy is frankly suspicious.

I have always said, surely you would run norma price out of town. The amount of shite he starts in every episode. Pontypandy would be such a peaceful place if it wasn’t for him. Giving us gingers a bad name.

25 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Nah. Off to the RICS tomorrow though. Living the high life.

21 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Piff, Paff, Poff, have it off 'till you cough.

17 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Is that from Flying High with Alan Cummings???