Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Is it? If some players feel it gives them something extra going out onto the pitch, why not? 

Got to imagine the people with Live, Laugh Love feel it gives them something extra going out on to the pitch (of life!) as well

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Got to imagine the people with Live, Laugh Love feel it gives them something extra going out on to the pitch (of life!) as well

I wonder if goths have Die, Cry, Hate on their walls. 

Probably not tbh. 

2 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Billericay Town, I think Jamie O Hara is still their Manager actually.

That dressing roim looks a bit Billericay Dickey 

Incidentally as someone who helped paint the home dressing room at Meadowbank years ago I don't think Edinburgh City spent thousands of pounds on that particular project...

Got to agree. Football clubs having “spirit”, “win”, “determination” and such pish on the dressing room walls is the equivalent of “live, laugh, love” stickers in the house.
Would much rather see "Dive", "Timewaste", "Hit him there"

They have something inspirational on the walls there don't they? Some drivel about Maroon blood or something. 

It’s a quote from John Cummings
IMG_1155.jpg

This was said after Cumming had blood streaming from a head injury in a clash with Willie Fernie in the 1956 Scottish Cup Final

He returned to the playing field in the and was named man of the match 3–1 win against Celtic.

I don’t like it much because, even in Scotland, the game has moved on from those days when physical bravery was a crucial component

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

IMG_1155.jpg

I don’t like it much because, even in Scotland, the game has moved on from those days when physical bravery was a crucial component

Moved on, and is pish. Bring back blood and snotters and the good days will return.

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

They have something inspirational on the walls there don't they? Some drivel about Maroon blood or something. 

Is it up to their kness?

IMG_1155.thumb.jpg.d5e93a047a672a4aeac425fb5bc73f13.jpg

This was said after Cumming had blood streaming from a head injury in a clash with Willie Fernie in the 1956 Scottish Cup Final

He returned to the playing field in the and was named man of the match 3–1 win against Celtic.

Is this why all Mathematics jumpers are maroon?

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

If we're talking about actual words, aye that's a bunch of guff. If we're talking about murials of great player, or whatever I'm all for it if it helps. 

What murals you got up on your office wall to help you do better at your job?