Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm currently on hold on the telephone, and the hold music has a random stoppage in it that makes you think you are finally connected to a man being, before then starting the twee shite again.

I partly admire the trolling (if it's deliberate), but I'm still fucking seething

36 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

The wife put 90 day fiance on whilst we were eating our dinner yesterday.

Reveal hidden contents

1ydwzabmmmi11.gif

I've never watched it but the clips I've been shown from this man alone are  equally fascinating as they are actually disturbing. 

IMG_20200419_110911.jpg

18 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Petty things that get on my nerves, re-ignited by the Lions tour…. South African men’s names. They just annoy me…

Pussie de Klit, Fannie Van Der w**k…

etc. Get right on my tits so they do.

If you avoid watching rugby, this isn't an issue.

This being in the forum rules. Surely they've got to just remove it at this point. 

"With immediate effect the use of religiously prejudicial terms including but not limited to terms like "***", "tim", "******", "tarrier" and the like will not be tolerated on these forums"

Edited by SANTAN

This being in the forum rules. Surely they've got to just remove it at this point. 
"With immediate effect the use of religiously prejudicial terms including but not limited to terms like "***", "tim", "******", "tarrier" and the like will not be tolerated on these forums"

Which of those banned words do you miss using most?

4 minutes ago, scoobles said:
19 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Which of those banned words do you miss using most?

My favourite sectarian slur isn't even listed! Heavily disappointed. 

For real though this sentence should be removed from the rules, I'm guessing it's there for safety measures or something silly. Whatever happened to safe spaces eh?!

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Stormzy trying out a new, less direct way of grassing someone to the mods I see.

Aw no I've directly reported people for using the term recently as it says it right there in the rules. Clearly action doesn't get taken though so it's probably safe to remove it from the rules and we can all have a big sectarian free for all! 

Stop saying "grassing" though it comes across heavy cringey from someone that has on multiple occasions ran around the forum screeching "look what Stormzy said, look what Stormzy said" and tried to start a pile on. 

Numerous times you've tried to misrepresent my views to start a pile on and you've posted my name in the heads gone 4 or 5 times and every time you have done so it's been ignored and completely blanked as everyone can clearly see you've got some minor level obsession with myself. I'd be flattered if you weren't a 35 year old midget, I'd suggest putting me on ignore though as I'm not sure I can afford the rent this month. 

Aw no I've directly reported people for using the term recently as it says it right there in the rules. Clearly action doesn't get taken though so it's probably safe to remove it from the rules and we can all have a big sectarian free for all! 
Stop saying "grassing" though it comes across heavy cringey from someone that has on multiple occasions ran around the forum screeching "look what Stormzy said, look what Stormzy said" and tried to start a pile on. 
Numerous times you've tried to misrepresent my views to start a pile on and you've posted my name in the heads gone 4 or 5 times and every time you have done so it's been ignored and completely blanked as everyone can clearly see you've got some minor level obsession with myself. I'd be flattered if you weren't a 35 year old midget, I'd suggest putting me on ignore though as I'm not sure I can afford the rent this month. 
Aside from the fact that all of this is utter shite.... Holy f**k [emoji15]

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aside from the fact that all of this is utter shite.... Holy f**k emoji15.png

Wait do you actually find reporting people for sending me sectarian abuse to be weird but you wrongly trying to start pile ons over emotive issues to be normal behaviour? 

It's not the age or height you're disputing is it? 

2 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Wait do you actually find reporting people for sending me sectarian abuse to be weird but you wrongly trying to start pile ons over emotive issues to be normal behaviour? 

It's not the age or height you're disputing is it? 

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

I never had you down as a fan of hate speech! 

Perhaps you should revise your frequent use of the word midget then m8, before you get up on your cross. 

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Just FYI, Kinky's tried this one before with much more skill than this and it didn't work. I wouldn't waste your time.

Much more skill? The f**k are you talking about? 

Do you think it's fair for me to receive sectarian abuse on a daily basis? 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Perhaps you should revise your frequent use of the word midget then m8, before you get up on your cross. 

You think midget is comparable hate speech to the words mentioned as being not tolerated on the list? 

I didn't see anything about midgets but I'll refer to you as vertically challenged if you're bothered! 

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

You think midget is comparable hate speech to the words mentioned as being not tolerated on the list? 

I didn't see anything about midgets but I'll refer to you as vertically challenged if you're bothered! 

Maybe do some research on yhe subject and try to improve yourself pal. Id certainly back slowly away from this for now, because you have had a fuckjng catastrophe here