Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

I give you every other scene with Brad Pitt, such a bad actor that they have to give him something to eat or drink to make him look human, but this is totally ruined by his fake drinking, eating, thumb licking twattery.

Or smoke!

A reflection of his real life at the time in True Romance which is one of my favourite movies!

IMG_1405.jpeg.3b2ff8251371564d8c7853d95a5cb4eb.jpeg

The place I work at always send out emails when a former employee has died.  You know, someone who's worked there and worked with a lot of people who still work here.

Got one this morning about a guy who retired in 1997, 26 fucking years ago, as if anyone working here will know who the fuck he was.

Who the fuck calls their dead spouses work from 26 years ago to tell them they've died ffs.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

The place I work at always send out emails when a former employee has died.  You know, someone who's worked there and worked with a lot of people who still work here.

Got one this morning about a guy who retired in 1997, 26 fucking years ago, as if anyone working here will know who the f**k he was.

Who the f**k calls their dead spouses work from 26 years ago to tell them they've died ffs.

Too soon m9 ffs.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Got one this morning about a guy who retired in 1997, 26 fucking years ago, as if anyone working here will know who the f**k he was.

Who the f**k calls their dead spouses work from 26 years ago to tell them they've died ffs.

I'd be looking for a day off for the funeral.

12 hours ago, TheScarf said:

How about a guy who died and had retired 23 years ago? What about if I told you his extremely hot and wealthy daughter that we all saw on The Apprentice, and now 33 y-o, was going to be at the funeral?

6 hours ago, TxRover said:

How about a guy who died and had retired 23 years ago? What about if I told you his extremely hot and wealthy daughter that we all saw on The Apprentice, and now 33 y-o, was going to be at the funeral?

His corpse would be minging by now so it's a No from me.

45 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

The tune when they're counting down the board from 100 on Pointless. It invokes a feeling of daytime TV desperation.

I fucking hate Richard Osman with a passion. Now that he's gone from Pointless i thought I thought it would be much better but to be honest they seem to be just trawling through the shit comedians from Dave.  Its Rose New Zealand wifie this week (wid btw) but she's shite. Ed Gamble was okayish last week. 

Plus they've changed the final and you can win a bonus £500 fi you get 3 pointless answers.  At that stage I just want people to f**k off my telly and get the Grampian news on.

Spoiler

Still better than this p***k though.

Danny Martindale/WireImage

36 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I fucking hate Richard Osman with a passion. Now that he's gone from Pointless i thought I thought it would be much better but to be honest they seem to be just trawling through the shit comedians from Dave.  Its Rose New Zealand wifie this week (wid btw) but she's shite. Ed Gamble was okayish last week. 

Plus they've changed the final and you can win a bonus £500 fi you get 3 pointless answers.  At that stage I just want people to f**k off my telly and get the Grampian news on.

Reveal hidden contents

Can't agree. House of Games is a thing of beauty...apart from speccy wanting in on the act at every given opportunity.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Hide contents

Quite a reaction for such a vanilla guy!

Edited by mathematics

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, as a highly infrequent viewer of Pointless I have no idea who "Rose New Zealand wifie" is and it must be said that my interest has been piqued. Please provide further information.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Can't agree. House of Games is a thing of beauty...apart from speccy wanting in on the act at every given opportunity.

I like HoG, its the lanky speccy attention seeking "did you get that at home", "me me me, I know the answer can I answer - no you cant youre the fucking host you p***k" c**t I cant abide.

17 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Quite a reaction for such a vanilla guy!

Me or the shitty book writing speccy lanky twat face?

12 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Also, as a highly infrequent viewer of Pointless I have no idea who "Rose New Zealand wifie" is and it must be said that my interest has been piqued. Please provide further information.

Spoiler

Rose Matafeo to star in Starstruck for HBO Max and BBC Three – The Comic's  Comic

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I like HoG, its the lanky speccy attention seeking "did you get that at home", "me me me, I know the answer can I answer - no you cant youre the fucking host you p***k" c**t I cant abide.

Me or the shitty book writing speccy lanky twat face?

Reveal hidden contents

Rose Matafeo to star in Starstruck for HBO Max and BBC Three – The Comic's  Comic

I take it you're not part of the bespectacled community