Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

You know, I might just be wearing a similar item in the near future.

Might be a terrible thing if you had to squeeze down that sidewalk…was that a watch or wallet on a long chain in your pocket that scraped that car? Darn. 

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Forgot about your tubers! Makes sense now

You’re right though I just hope it gets warm now - freezing temperatures coming up to may is no good for anyone.  I usually aim for 6 months of the year where I don’t need to wear a hat/jacket but have had several days in April having to do this despite it being sunny and pleasant at times.

There used to be an old proverb in the Hebrides that went along the lines of “if you haven’t had a spell of good weather by the end of April summer Is going to be shite” so I’m a bit concerned tbh.

8 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Made by gammons? All men can jump.

I always think of the way the wifey always says 'Jeopardy' when I think of that film.

I adored her growing up. I hadn't seen her for years and then she appeared in Pineapple Express and I celebrated in the cinema when I seen her.

Young love.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

You’re right though I just hope it gets warm now - freezing temperatures coming up to may is no good for anyone.  I usually aim for 6 months of the year where I don’t need to wear a hat/jacket but have had several days in April having to do this despite it being sunny and pleasant at times.

There used to be an old proverb in the Hebrides that went along the lines of “if you haven’t had a spell of good weather by the end of April summer Is going to be shite” so I’m a bit concerned tbh.

I had to defrost my car yesterday 🙈

In a similar vein, I'd normally have turned my heating off for the summer by now but we're not quite there yet!