Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Have an external hard drive that I want to copy all the tunes to (circa 12k). But unsure. Seen things online but they all seem to copy the songs over without the info (i.e. title, artist and album).

Apple were great at not being cross platform friendly.

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Mine has lasted 10 years so far.

Need to back it up but unsure how. iTunes will almost certainly try and update and f**k things up.

Have an external hard drive that I want to copy all the tunes to (circa 12k). But unsure. Seen things online but they all seem to copy the songs over without the info (i.e. title, artist and album).

CopyTransManager is what I used to use.  If it's still a thing.

8 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Folk that weave in between three or four different lanes in busy traffic. They're usually only getting one or two cars further forward thus saving next to f**k all time.

And actually causing more traffic when people need to slam the brakes on due to the c**t cutting people up.

On 20/10/2023 at 22:14, Loonytoons said:

Love the 5 star comments on various shopping sites...

"I gave it 5 stars, not used them yet but they look great"

Alternatively the 1 star ratings...

"I ordered the wrong thing so 1 star from me"

I almost skipped past an item on Amazon recently because it only had about 4 stars, so I figured it must have some issues. Decided to check out the reviews and it just had a bunch of "took too long to arrive/didn't work so they sent me another" 1 star comments  :rolleyes:

eBay's fucking dreadful for this too - seething roasters slagging a nameless buyer by leaving a bad review on a product being sold by thousands of other people, and leaving no link to the person they bought from whatsoever. How can people possibly be this thick?

6 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

My next door neighbours son comes to visit her every Sunday and you can always tell when he arrives because you can hear his stupid Subaru from about half a mile away 

I bet he sounds his horn when he leaves.

On 21/10/2023 at 09:47, mathematics said:

After 20 years, my iPod Classic has finally died.

I miss mine! Phone cannot hold my collection all at once, and am I hell getting Spotify to play adverts over music I've already bought.

On 21/10/2023 at 23:34, DA Baracus said:

Are the files on iTunes or on the iPod itself? And it depends on if you just want the files for backup or if you want them to be sorted nicely in a good format for other players, because Apple made it deliberately difficult.