Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Back again - don't get old kids!

Hopefully it's not another 10 hours this time.

3 hours ago, Swarley said:

Sakes man. Have you been looking at the NSFW forum again? Get well soon. 

Just the 5 hours this time, they've set the bar high for the next visit 😂

On 13/08/2024 at 20:16, Loonytoons said:

Given that x is generally undefined "could be" would be a perfectly acceptable response. 

That said, the maths teachers back in my day were terrifying psychos.

Did they have bad breath too, every single maths teacher i had, their breath was bogging. Convinced they did it so you wouldn't ask them over to help you with something you didn't understand, you had to take a deep breath as they were on their way to you, trying to hold it for as long as you could.

The Psychos description fits too, could see it in their eyes they could easily be serial killers.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Summer colds, bad enough anytime, but when it's summer it just seems worse. Choked up the last few days, past feeling aching and shivery, now onto stuffy nose, sore throat, and that glutty shite in the back of my throat. 

First cold i've had post covid and all the restrictions prob helping keeping me clear of it, either got it at the football on Friday*, or the Linlithgow Palace music festival over the weekend. 

*f**k Sevco, b*****ds taking Hampden made us all squeeze in together at lesser Hampden.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

On 14/08/2024 at 19:06, Bully Wee Villa said:

Sky News sending me a "news alert" to let me know that two people from Love Island have split up. 🤷‍♂️

It was me that split them up

Spoiler

bob.jpg.4bb791e3765ca56db2e108b84c0ee013.jpg

38 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

How f**king difficult is it to remove the stem from a tomato?

Like almost everything, it gets harder as you get older.

You've maybe reached the age where it's time to start finding a young person to help with such tasks.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Like almost everything, it gets harder as you get older.

You've maybe reached the age where it's time to start finding a young person to help with such tasks.

I may have been clearer.

How difficult is it for a chef/cook to remove the stem from a tomato?

I have no interest in dissecting a salad fruit when the item is being served as a breakfast item and having to negotiate the f**king thing breaking a tooth.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I may have been clearer.

I have no interest in dissecting a salad fruit when the item is being served as a breakfast item and having to negotiate the f**king thing breaking a tooth.

Ah. Perhaps the chef has reached the age where etc etc.

9 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I may have been clearer.

Have you maybe had a stroke and can't work your knife and fork?

It could be time for your food to be liquidised.

On 15/08/2024 at 19:45, LIVIFOREVER said:

Did they have bad breath too, every single maths teacher i had, their breath was bogging. Convinced they did it so you wouldn't ask them over to help you with something you didn't understand, you had to take a deep breath as they were on their way to you, trying to hold it for as long as you could.

The Psychos description fits too, could see it in their eyes they could easily be serial killers.

It’s the coffee. They need the coffee in order to get through the day.