Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think I might be dyslexic.

In absolute honesty, I read and re-read that as "I have had a fire engine in my car."

I was pondering whether or not that was possible when Long John Silver's reply made it clear :(

You weren't the only one!

Online psychology groups where a bossy bint has the nerve to criticise me for not answering a simple question with more than 135 words, clearly failing to grasp the specifics of my part of the task.

It makes me want to take my pet hammer to my pet hamster.

A cnut of a sore head a cough that feels like I've got broken glass in my throat and dizzy as f**k when i stand up and to make things worse the cough medicine I've got is treacle based and is fuckin disgusting. I hate being ill. :angry:

A cnut of a sore head a cough that feels like I've got broken glass in my throat and dizzy as f**k when i stand up and to make things worse the cough medicine I've got is treacle based and is fuckin disgusting. I hate being ill. :angry:

Feel your pain brother - been like that since Wednesday night - right down to the treacle medicine !

In the library at Uni, but why if folk are listening to their mp3 do they insist on having it so loud that everyone else can hear it?

I don't want to hear your shitty music, I want peace and quiet in here thank you. Go and do one <_<

Online psychology groups where a bossy bint has the nerve to criticise me for not answering a simple question with more than 135 words, clearly failing to grasp the specifics of my part of the task.

It makes me want to take my pet hammer to my pet hamster.

i sometimes wonder with these things if you even let a pet hamster do the answering these -people would find a problem. case in point a curiculum for excellence one I was doing a while back its called a discussion not the "joyce is right" group. These people have ego problems and enjoy trying to bully online people to their point of view -I didnt bother with it after that, complete waste of time.