Win Counter

orlandoblue

24/11/2008 0000325 Single (To win) 1 £4.00 14:55 Race winner Kia Kaha 6/4 £10.00

0000326 Single (To win) 1 £4.00 14:45 Race winner First Look 11/4 £15.00

0000327 Double (To win) 1 £2.00 14:55 Race winner Kia Kaha 6/4 £18.75

14:45 Race winner First Look 11/4

nice couple of singles and a double

didnt post them on equine thread as i put them on earlier today and forgot about them

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

Won just under £300 from laying a 1-1 draw in the Wigan-Everton game.

Drastic measures in the last week have put me in profit for the season by £188. :D

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

I've been on a fantastic winning streak. After laying correct scores, piling on Czech Republic last week, abstaining at the last moment from piling on Chelsea to beat Newcastle and betting £50 on Aalborg tonight, I've made a profit of £545 in the last six days. :D

Various, just depends where my money is tied up.

That one was on betfair, which is a bit dodge, I also play on Hills and Betfred.

Betfair poker is a bit dodge??? Found betfair ok - anyway what is your alias on betfair, i may have played against you a bit?

Edited by Milners

Betfair poker is a bit dodge??? Found betfair ok - anyway what is your alias on betfair, i may have played against you a bit?

I don't want to sound like a bitter person, and I'm not as it has done me more favours than time it has screwed me over, but betfair poker is absolutely not random.

The proportion of AA or AK or QQ hands it dishes out is not real, especially when you play another poker server at the same time. I was always sceptical until I played betfred and betfair poker for a fortnight each, you had to have a totally different strategy on betfair, there are far more 'good' hands on betfair.

Edited by mid-table

I don't want to sound like a bitter person, and I'm not as it has done me more favours than time it has screwed me over, but betfair poker is absolutely not random.

The proportion of AA or AK or QQ hands it dishes out is not real, especially when you play another poker server at the same time. I was always sceptical until I played betfred and betfair poker for a fortnight each, you had to have a totally different strategy on betfair, there are far more 'good' hands on betfair.

I've never noticed it any different from any other online poker company. I've played a few and i can honestly say i seem to get the same amout of AA, AK or QQ hands. Saying that i don't realy play any other online poker these days because i prefer the betfair sit and go's which suits my style.

What's your sample size for judging betfair?

If we're into six figures and you've logged the hands then you may be onto something. Otherwise...

What's your sample size for judging betfair?

Not very much. It's my opinion that there are more good hands on betfair, I'm not going to analyse it too much as I can't be bothered, I do have to play differently on it than when on betfred.

It might be that betfred is the anomoly and not betfair.

There is a general opinion across lots of sites that betfair is like this, many times when someone has had a really badbeat I've seen somments like 'that was a betfair hand'.