Win Counter

orlandoblue

10 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Cheers. The tackles market is something I'd have probably avoided, when you look into it they're actually fairly rare. Definitely gonna give this a go though.

They're a bit arsey when it comes to combinations, for example I tried to have Lallana to have at least two shots in the game but because I already had Mkhitaryan for a shot on target on it wouldn't allow it. 

Not sure about the amount of games they'll do it for - they had both games on Sunday so I assume it'll just be the big ones. I did notice they had most NFL and NBA games though if you're interested in that. 

Raith are utter garbage just now and have the worst league results in the league based on the last 3 months. With coral hearts are 2/1 to win and both to score and 13/10 to win to nil. Anyone with a decent wedge should cover with both bets. Also bet Hearts players to beat the opposition as opposed to first or anytime. You can all thank me later ;-p

On 15/01/2017 at 09:42, Slacker said:

3 of us have been chucking a quid in each week for a £3 treble. We went 16 weeks without a winner! :lol:

Finally got a double up (someone didn't get their selection in on time) last week to return £22.25, and stuck it on this treble. So we're in good profit now. We've taken £50 each out and will be sticking £26.22 on a treble next week.

IMG_4209.PNG

IMG_4306.PNG

Not sure if a win counter or a coupon buster but I did a £2.50 Trixie on Fleetwood, Wycombe and Swansea Development last night.

Swansea contrived to lose a late goal but Fleetwood @6/1 and Wycombe @2/1 returned £52.50 :thumsup2