Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Lately I've been done by Newcastle (next game after hitting six), Hawick Royal Albert at Berwick and they lost their next game 9-1, three bottom sides at the weekend screwing two lines (Rotherham, Shrewsbury and Newport) and now Real Madrid. Also had a wee bet involving Juventus. Shades of a couple of years ago when Germany 4-0 up, drew 4-4 with Sweden and cost me a packet.

I did have Real just to win, in a fourfold and a wee double just to bring my bank up for a further bet this weekend. They were 1/8.

Had win and BTTS fivefold on yesterday night. A quid on Ajax, Shakhtar, Schalke, St Etienne and Anderlecht.

Krasnodar's lack of goal let me down for £730. Looking back I don't know why I fancied them to net anyway but it'd have been a hell of a bet. b*****ds

1 hour ago, marty_j said:

FUCKING Falkirk last minute last kick equaliser was trying to cash out with Ladbrokes when Morton scored but kept saying suspended absolute c***s 

Happens to me nearly every time I try to cash out, and when it works after the 4th time of trying the payout has miraculously halved despite nothing happening on the pitch. I fucking hate cash back, despite doing well out of it recently.

Happens to me nearly every time I try to cash out, and when it works after the 4th time of trying the payout has miraculously halved despite nothing happening on the pitch. I fucking hate cash back, despite doing well out of it recently.

I blame your team

Raith Rovers not scoring did a couple of trebles. Also had all 5 Championship games down for an away win but Falkirk and the aforementioned Rovers put paid to that. 

I still cashed out fifty quid for a £35 profit 

Spoiler

I feel dirty...

Had a six fold +2.5 coupon only let down by Malta vs Slovenia. c***s!

Just checked an all the other European qualifiers had three or more goals scored last night :(

Over £500 for a fiver stake...

Edited by jagfox99