Rangers Fans

Guest News24/7

Guest News24/7

Did anyone see at half-time the rangers fan in the crowd doing the nazi salute? It was just when the camera was panning around the stadium and was close on some fans and one fan in the middle was standing up doing the nazi salute. Nobody else catch this? :blink:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and it has been commented on...1 guy within 50,000. After a great performance like that...and a great game you honestly want to discuss what 1 stupid wee guy did at half time. No praise for the way Rangers fought back...no praise for Hutton,Ferguson,Thomson or McGregor? What happend to the feel good factor?

Yes and it has been commented on...1 guy within 50,000. After a great performance like that...and a great game you honestly want to discuss what 1 stupid wee guy did at half time. No praise for the way Rangers fought back...no praise for Hutton,Ferguson,Thomson or McGregor? What happend to the feel good factor?

Feel good factor my hole.

I want you to get humped just like Celtic - rest assured it'll happen when you play someone decent. <_<

Of course, we know it was at least 1 in 50,000, we can't say for sure it was 1 in 50,000.

Guest News24/7

Rangers fans again shame themselves in Europe :ph34r: Suppose it was only one rangers fan for the singing of sectarian songs previously in Europe?

the stupid wee guy was older than 25!

i'm sorry i dont see the feel good factor in nazi salutes :blink:

its a shame but i hope Uefa take action against the facist bigots :(

Guest News24/7
This one guy has been causing lots of trouble at away matches too. Now that we know what he looks like all the problems with Rangers will stop.

One fan will stop all of the rangers fans behaviour? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest News24/7
Yes, we are always told it is just isolated incidents and one guy so now we know him and he can be banned there will be no more trouble.

I think you missed the subtlety of my post to be honest - sorry.

Was it just isolated idiot rangers fan singing the sectarian songs in Osusuna? :ph34r:

What a nice way to behave in a game against a German team especially after all the effort the Rangers supporters club appear to had made in welcoming the German fans.As they say it only takes one idiot to spoil a great result for them

Archived