Rangers Fans

Guest News24/7

Yes I seen it and I fceking cringed.I am a season ticket holder at Ibrox but live in the Midlands so cant make many midweek matches.European nights have a habit of attracting neds and non regulars to the games.

I hope this idiot is embarassed when he sees himself

total tit

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having been there ,believe it or not the majority of the bears behaved quite well last night............................until the Germans starting singing youll never walk alone wi the scarves above thier heads etc........well f**k me talk about Jekyll n Hyde....the amount of vile spewd at them wi loads a folk giving it aeroplane imitations for dam busters wi nazi salutes etc ,pretty disgraceful guys....and it wasnt just a few isolated incidents....there is still a big problem there .

Having been there ,believe it or not the majority of the bears behaved quite well last night............................until the Germans starting singing youll never walk alone wi the scarves above thier heads etc........well f**k me talk about Jekyll n Hyde....the amount of vile spewd at them wi loads a folk giving it aeroplane imitations for dam busters wi nazi salutes etc ,pretty disgraceful guys....and it wasnt just a few isolated incidents....there is still a big problem there .

you have just made that up mate

any comments on the stuggart fans fighting?

Guest 51 titles
the stupid wee guy was older than 25!

i'm sorry i dont see the feel good factor in nazi salutes :blink:

its a shame but i hope Uefa take action against the facist bigots :(

:o

Did I miss the highlights of the Lazio game ??

What action are UEFA planning to take against them, oh that's right it's the Italian league...you can fix matches, be racist/facist and murder policemen and it's ok !!

You sir, are a dullard.

:rolleyes:

Guest 51 titles
When the numpties started the "no surrender" song before kick off, the majority of the crowd booed them and thats to their credit.. I think the reason for the shouting at the start was due to the fact that a lot of the tickets went on public sale and you will have the knuckledraggers buying them...

Yhats possible the best behaved in terms of songs sung that i have heard in a European tie from Rangers.

Good post apart from the bolded section, which is utter pish !

Very few tickets actually went on public sale and those were primarily restricted view in the Main Stand.

Guest 51 titles
you have just made that up mate

any comments on the stuggart fans fighting?

Of course not, It has nothing to do with trying to denigrate Rangers , or Celtic for that matter.

Don't you understand how it works on here ????

Pacman from Gretna, haud yer wheesht until you lot have a home game in your wee border toon with them then you can comment on how well behaved the rangers fans are.

I never said they were well behaved. I just think it's a sad state of affairs when people are watching football matches just hoping for a glimpse of a fan being racist or bigoted rather than just enjoying the game and ignoring these fools.

Pacman, at Inverness this season we had thousands of Rangers fans spewing out their bigoted racist songs and chants, not 'A' fan, literally thousands, and many among the home fans, the situation got a lot of press as you know and like I say just wait and see what happens when they come to your wee toon.

Didn't you hear thousands of them cranking up 'No Surrender 'before the game started and after the second goal, you don't have to trawl the crowd to find it as they are in yer face man.

Pacman, at Inverness this season we had thousands of Rangers fans spewing out their bigoted racist songs and chants, not 'A' fan, literally thousands, and many among the home fans, the situation got a lot of press as you know and like I say just wait and see what happens when they come to your wee toon.

Didn't you hear thousands of them cranking up 'No Surrender 'before the game started and after the second goal, you don't have to trawl the crowd to find it as they are in yer face man.

What is wrong with , as you named it , the song No Surrender ?

Cowan, Ask the many Rangers fans who boo'd the song before the start of the game or maybe you can tell us why.

The Rangers fans didn't boo it, don't tell complete pointless lies.

I'm asking you , are you incapable of answering without a deflection or is it because you are an uneducated twat ?

Cowan, Ask the many Rangers fans who boo'd the song before the start of the game or maybe you can tell us why.

I was at the game and wasn't aware of any booing at the start. I am not suggesting that this didn't happen, it could have been that it was in a section of the ground a fair bit from my own. Where I sit in the Copland Rear, it was pretty noisy at this time and everyone was singing, so personally I didn't hear the booing.

I would doubt however that any booing was because of the singing of Derry's Walls (No Surrender). This is sung every week and I have never heard anyone booing it before. It is more likely that the booing you heard was aimed at something else which was happening in the ground at the time and was perhaps not caught by the TV cameras. Again, I am unsure what this was as I was too busy singing and bouncing about!

The song Derry's Walls and The Sash are NOT sectarian songs and are not banned, so I fail to see why there is constant wailing and knashing of teeth by non-Rangers fans every time they are sung. The Sash has also been proven in a court of law not to be sectarian. Some people just look to be offended and just complain about everything Rangers fans do due to a hatred of Rangers. Some people need to get a life and stop allowing their anti-Rangers agenda get in the way of rational thinking and sensible debate.

I thought it was the add-ons to songs such as the sash and derry walls that were the problem? Can the Rangers support be trusted to sing them without these additions?

What is the No-Surrender song about?

The 'ftp' add-ons from the end of the sash are no longer heard.

As of the add-ons of Derry's Walls, they never did exist in the first place :lol:

Just some fanny journalist invented that there was.

The 'ftp' add-ons from the end of the sash are no longer heard.

As of the add-ons of Derry's Walls, they never did exist in the first place :lol:

Just some fanny journalist invented that there was.

I have no idea what the add-ons were or which songs they were (hence the question), but just understood them to be the problem. I also doubt that every single person does not sing these add ons. There will still be plenty of numpty's who won't want to give up that right as part of "ra peepil"!

What's the no surrender song all about?

Archived