Rangers Fans

Guest News24/7

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My eyes hurt and I can hardly remember my point after readin 6 pages of pish.

Enough of the "rangers fans shames Scotland" rubbish.

I didn't watch or listen to the game but by most accounts the **** behaved for a change. Not quite desrving of a well done for not being bigots yet but it's a start. One idiot is hardly going to shame us all.

As for the Rangers fans comparing Derrys walls and the sash to Flower of Scotland, that's just laughable.

Singing Flower of Scotland (the national anthem) at Scotland matches seems pretty appropriate to me.

Singing songs about Protestant victories over Catholics at a football match seems ridiculous to me.

If Rangers played in Derry then fair enough I suppose but Derry isn't in Glasgow, as far as I'm aware anyway (or Larkhall) ;)

Why do Rangers fans feel the need to sing political or religious songs at football matches?

Forget the "add ons" and the "it's our heritage/culture"pish.

That may be the case as far as their political beliefs or religious ideology but what the fucks that got to do with a team from the SPL playing a German team in a European competition. Why can Rangers fans not leave their beliefs etc in Church, at the lodge or at the ballot box?

I'm pretty sure they will sadly revErt to type when the visit Fir Park next week when UEFA stop watching. I for one won't be there, it's been a long time since I've handed over any of my wages to attend my home ground and listen to their pish, sorry culture :lol:

One Rangers fan did make a good point regarding the facist/racist behaviour of Italian and Spannish fans being ignored by UEFA whist all eyes are on Scotland. Why do UEFA/FIFA not choose to make an example in the big nations instead of smaller countries like Scotland. However that does not detract from the fact Rangers fans are a disgrace when they travel around Scotland and all too often abroad.

You've still a long, long way to go before your house is in order.

The media have been forced into condemnation, just like the club itself. Last night, I was driving and listening to a bit of the game on Radio Scotland and the commentator was gushing about how marvellous the Rangers support was in getting behind the team. He said this while they were belting out 'Derry's Walls' ffs.

Archie is the worst for that may I add.

Archie went through school with my late father and was a Celtic fan as a kid.

Nothing to to do with religon, nothing to do with loyalties, he slags any Scottish team when they deserve it and gets carried away when they do well.

'MON the Archie. B)

By the way, if the rangers fans had started singing songs about "**** go home" I wonder how UEFA would have viewed that!!!

• 8 years later...

Archived