Rangers Fans

Guest News24/7

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in the last few months I've noticed the arrogant swagger and spewing of the shite has returned to Rangers fans.

They've inevitably returned to being c***s again.

They've been keeping a pretty low profile the last 3 seasons but the arrogance has returned in buckets.

Every Rangers fan I know has went into full blown tit mode and I would take great pleasure in watching them fail to gain promotion.

Of course I'd take greater joy if they would just die.

Nah, they were getting all excited till St Johnstone gave them a hiding, they piped down a bit and now they're creeping back out.

According too 1 I know, "St Johnstone sat back and suckered them"

Didn't actually deserve to win cause Rangers were the better team

Wow, this thread was created while rangers still existed.

That arrogance they are known for so well is creeping back in. They're doing alright in comparison to last season anyway. Why cant they just be happy, try being humble for once.

They have a long way to go, but as usual are counting their chickens long before they've hatched.

Hibs have the best squad in the championship and are getting stronger every week, I can see them securing the title and the automatic ticket to the prem. Sevco that confident they can beat Dundee United over 2 legs?

Hibs categorically do not have the best squad in the Championship. Absolute havers from an obsessed Celtic fan. Equally as embarrassing as Rangers fans exaggerating their own teams ability.

Who would you take from Rangers starting 11 to replace someone from Hibs first choice 11?

I honestly think Hibs have them beat in every position...

...and I am an obsessed Celtic fan, I'll give you that... But not a blind one, I've never been one to swallow any old shite they serve... Especially when it comes to our current squad & staff.

Well in the last few months I've noticed the arrogant swagger and spewing of the shite has returned to Rangers fans.

They've inevitably returned to being c***s again.

They've been keeping a pretty low profile the last 3 seasons but the arrogance has returned in buckets.

Every Rangers fan I know has went into full blown tit mode and I would take great pleasure in watching them fail to gain promotion.

Of course I'd take greater joy if they would just die.

Harsh...

...but fair.

Who would you take from Rangers starting 11 to replace someone from Hibs first choice 11?

...and I am an obsessed Celtic fan, I'll give you that... But not a blind one, I've never been one to swallow any old shite they serve... Especially when it comes to our current squad & staff.

hibs have a decent team this season , i still think we will win the league by a few points between 6-12 , not being disrespectful to hibs but I just feel we are the stronger out of the two teams however I do think hibs might be better prepared for the play offs this year . Plus what makes you think the opponents in the play off would be dundee Utd who currently languish 7 points behind Motherwell in last place?

:lol:

Rangers fans on here are all sound, mostly because if they started their WATP pish they would get laughed at.

I do it all the time on the bralt , mostly just to get a rise from the constant inhabitants who obsess over every rangers related article , if their was a story about dave king having a dodgy bowel movement they would probably be all over it . It seems to work a treat and get them in a right froth when I do so shall carry on in that respect

Can someone please tell me why this is in the Premiership forum?

Wait until next year, we'll get the generic aliases of that club pumping threads out left right and centre all season every time they score

Archived