Rangers Fans

Guest News24/7

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes stuart i do. But you claimed it was just this one guy causing all the Rangers fans problems.

Are you trying to catch me in some sort of elaborate double whoosh here? :blink:

I don't think you can fail to notice the point I was trying to make so I will just assume you are a master whoosher who is now trying to take whooshing to the next level.

Guest News24/7
Are you trying to catch me in some sort of elaborate double whoosh here? :blink:

I don't think you can fail to notice the point I was trying to make so I will just assume you are a master whoosher who is now trying to take whooshing to the next level.

The whoosing was clearly appropriate.

Guest News24/7

It is still one too many and god knows who else done it. Camera couldnt have watched 50,000 people for every second of the game so you never know.

It is still one too many and god knows who else done it. Camera couldnt have watched 50,000 people for every second of the game so you never know.

You wont find me disagreeing with that...i did say i could not believe the people around him didn't have a 'quiet word' with him to my old man. Scum like that have no place at Ibrox anymore...or any other football ground for that matter....my point is just we should be praising the Scottish Runners Up For defeating the German Champions. B)

Guest BAIRNFICA BOSS

When the numpties started the "no surrender" song before kick off, the majority of the crowd booed them and thats to their credit.. I think the reason for the shouting at the start was due to the fact that a lot of the tickets went on public sale and you will have the knuckledraggers buying them...

Yhats possible the best behaved in terms of songs sung that i have heard in a European tie from Rangers.

Guest Gallacticos

I think it's unfair to pillory the BNP for making their salute, it's just part of what they believe.

Oh, we're talking about Rangers fans? Sorry, I got confused...

Yeah, cheap shot. I actually think one moron doesn't make a mob. Hope the guy is banned for life from all football venues.

FFS, Rangers played well and had a good result. I for one didn't see the ONE guy doing the Nazi salute. This is not acceptable but I wish folk would stop being so f*cking sensitive about every little incident that happens in football (sorry old firm football!) and watch and enjoy the game, instead of watching the crowd and enjoying any slight minority that may step out of line. Yes, you all enjoy it. The moment you see it you can't wait to rush to your computers and cry about it on Pie and Bovril.

I do not condone racist or sectarian antics by any means, but get a bloody life.

You wont find me disagreeing with that...i did say i could not believe the people around him didn't have a 'quiet word' with him to my old man. Scum like that have no place at Ibrox anymore...or any other football ground for that matter....my point is just we should be praising the Scottish Runners Up For defeating the German Champions. B)

:blink:

One assumes this "one" guy was pointed out by his fellow "bears" and ejected by the stewards/police?

However let us not take away from the real highlight, namely a remarkable piece of continuous whooshing of the East Fife fan on this thread.

One assumes this "one" guy was pointed out by his fellow "bears" and ejected by the stewards/police?

However let us not take away from the real highlight, namely a remarkable piece of continuous whooshing of the East Fife fan on this thread.

Perhaps it was just one of these mythical "red hand salutes" we've heard so much about?

Obviously, we wouldn't want to infringe upon Rangers' cultural traditions with any comparisons to similar, less salubrious salutes :ph34r:

Guest Blue Believer
FFS, Rangers played well and had a good result. I for one didn't see the ONE guy doing the Nazi salute. This is not acceptable but I wish folk would stop being so f*cking sensitive about every little incident that happens in football (sorry old firm football!) and watch and enjoy the game, instead of watching the crowd and enjoying any slight minority that may step out of line. Yes, you all enjoy it. The moment you see it you can't wait to rush to your computers and cry about it on Pie and Bovril.

I do not condone racist or sectarian antics by any means, but get a bloody life.

Now you've done it... :rolleyes: (Good post.)

I bet the guy who did it is a member here, and wanted to see how quickly you lot would get on here and talk about how he, by himself, has brought absolute shame to Scotland, because the world is looking at Ranger football matches and judging the entire county.

Archived