The Cricket Thread

bewlay

England going along very nicely. Sibley uncharacteristically looking like a test match batsman. Good toss to win by the looks of it.
TMS had the stat earlier that this is only the second time Sibley has lasted more than 100 balls in the first innings. At the risk of jinxing him, he has been solid this morning.

28 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Passed 500 Test runs in the year already, pitch looks pretty tame so the draw looking the favourite already.

I don’t know.  India can be extremely flakey. And we all know about England’s batting.... although they don’t often reach 250/2. 

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I don’t know.  India can be extremely flakey. And we all know about England’s batting.... although they don’t often reach 250/2. 

I just don't see anything in this pitch, if this pair see off the new ball then England will chew up most of tomorrow, will all depend on Indias reply I suppose.

53 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

400 up for England, and Root over 600 for the year so far in only the 3rd test match out of a possible 17 this calendar year.

If he keeps this up he is  going to break every record going, no idea what Chris Silverwood has said or done but, whatever it is, it is clearly working.